Friday Focus Game - HOSE Pokerstars ($5+50c) 19:25 BST  

1. 1.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Friday Focus Game - HOSE Pokerstars ($5+50c) 19:25 BST

Slightly Off Topic - It's infuriating me on Pokerstars - I cannot turn the dealer chat off - is it just me or is everyone in the same boat? (when I go to the options - "everything" is selected and the other options are greyed out)
Poker Office !

yeah I'm not that mad but once a week would be good' I need to brush up on stud though
Yeah - 15 entrants - think we can justify doing it regularly :ok Think it's been a stunning performance too seeing as most of us haven't a clue what we're doing - it will only get better :ok Just need tfa and Chewie to top it off in style for us now :ok

Yeah - 15 entrants - think we can justify doing it regularly :ok Think it's been a stunning performance too seeing as most of us haven't a clue what we're doing - it will only get better :ok Just need tfa and Chewie to top it off in style for us now :ok
I agree with you gaf (for a change ;))

Re: Friday Focus Game - HOSE Pokerstars ($5+50c) 19:25 BST V nice Chewie! DEFINITELY think we should play once a week, want to see how I get on against you lot :) I had to leave an hour or so into the HORSE tourney but still managed 86th out of 500+!

Re: Friday Focus Game - HOSE Pokerstars ($5+50c) 19:25 BST From a standpoint of almost complete ignorance, I'd agree with Jaded that the standard is generally not high (I suspect that a lot of the players are, like most of us, just playing to try something different). If anybody didn't play tonight because they thought they'd be out of their depth, then ... you're wrong ... just read up on the rules and you'll be just fine! And you'll have a lot of fun. Actually, apart from holdem, Omaha Hi/Lo is the only one I've played more than a couple of times before, and I genuinely think that if you know the rules, then that will automatically make you a better than average player in this field!

Re: Friday Focus Game - HOSE Pokerstars ($5+50c) 19:25 BST 8th, guess shouldn't have pushed all in with AJ and let the shorter stack get blinded all in next hand to move up a place, but had to try it. No point limpimg after all that. Good game though. Definitely want one of these each week. :)

Re: Friday Focus Game - HOSE Pokerstars ($5+50c) 19:25 BST Hehe, yeah $55 is a bit strong for my stomach. Likely to find people who can play limit holdem etc at those buy ins. :) I'll stick to the micro limit Stud H/L tourneys today I think. :)