chelsea+manu. +8% yield. 19 bets.

this system will have a starting bank of 100 units and will be paper tested for now. it relies on the big 3 epl teams winning. i will bet every week on chelsea, manu and liverpool to win, EXCEPT when they play each other. last season's backtesting, using the best odds produced amazing results: double = Chelsea + ManU treble = Chelsea + ManU + Liverpool doubles wins 18 bets 34 strike 52.9% yield +16.2% trebles wins 13 bets 34 strike 38.2% yield 36.8% i looked at the games when the big 3 played within a few days of each other, so from saturday to say monday, then treated tues to thurs games separately as it would be a faff putting on a treble then waiting a week for all 3 to play. the double of the 'the top 2' MU and CH gave a yield of 16.2% from 34 bets using best odds from 4 bookmakers, and the treble of MU, CH, LIV gave a yield of 36.8% from 34 bets. i used a level 1 pt stake for each bet. the average odds obviously vary depending on how many of the 2/3 are playing at home.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.