GaF

**Poker Friday 18th August**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:00 Betfair $4,000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square bankroll Booster
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll

Re: **Poker Friday 18th August**

2nd day off......gettin ichy fingers already.......mind you' date=' i need an early night after going out with fenners and mcfc........i puked on the train twice lol[/quote'] lightweight, we carried on after you left :unsure. I told you you should have had your usual cokes :eyes

We missed a good one - the Livebet freeroll on Nordic - to qualify you had to have placed (at least) a 3 euro bet on their sports book. $2500 up for grabs and only 24 entries.......
Wow :loon :loon Someone mentioned it on here too ..... meant to do it :sad

Re: **Poker Friday 18th August** I played bets with them during the world cup but i'm not invited . From what i understand , those 24 people must have played a bet in the final table of the WSOP to enter that freeroll . Saw that article a long way back in my e-mail .

Wow :loon :loon Someone mentioned it on here too ..... meant to do it :sad

Re: **Poker Friday 18th August** Still surviving in the Dollar up on Pokerroom - lying 11th of 43. :ok Had at least 12 cans of lager so begining to play marginal hands and the alarms set for 6:10am for golf....oh dear!! :lol Actually been a good day......news that I can't disclose and also got a big bet up on the USPGA Golf 3 balls! :nana Be lucky!! TQM

Still surviving in the Dollar up on Pokerroom - lying 11th of 43. :ok Had at least 12 cans of lager so begining to play marginal hands and the alarms set for 6:10am for golf....oh dear!! :lol Actually been a good day......news that I can't disclose and also got a big bet up on the USPGA Golf 3 balls! :nana Be lucky!! TQM
Came in 3rd for $170 - bad cards at the end!!:dude Roll on Saturday! :ok TQM