Happy Saturday Freerolls at Betway.com

GaF

I notice 2 freerolls on Saturday MORNING at betway.com. They are both $2,000. No idea on numbers, but a good chance they will be decent value (especially with the time). Tonights $300 TV freeroll got 570 - should be more than that I imagine....... They are at 08:00 BST and 11:00 BST

Guest gazza271

Re: Happy Saturday Freerolls at Betway.com well being late for work wont be a problem, out first hand AA's against 10's :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: Happy Saturday Freerolls at Betway.com I'm fcuking mad now . I think i'm an IDIOT who should sit far far away from the CPU . :@:@:@:@:@:@:@ I had 66 on the BB , Chip leader raised with 44 , on the BB not much chips left i go all in . 66 Held up and i was on to 38k . BUT:wall:wall:wall:wall in the process of celebrating , MY RIGHT HAND ( YEAH THAT SILLY HAND ) Actually knocked onto the CPU and MY CPU WENT DEAD :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin!!!!!!!! My target was 5th position when i started the final table ( Despite the CPU going dead , i finished in 5th also .) What pisses me off is that , i had 38k left . Blinds were 3000/6000 . I still have chances to play very well and finish top 3 . Top 2 would be hard but THe dead CPU went wrong at the wrong time :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall luckily , 3rd pays only 188 and 4th pays 100 + 5th actually pays $110 . So its not so bad as i don't think i would finish top 2 as those two Chip leaders were very huge in stacks and blinds were comparably small with respect to their STack . How many times must i fcuk up my chances of finishing 1st ?:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon

Re: Happy Saturday Freerolls at Betway.com hmmmm , not vigorous celebrations for me , My CPU was next to me . As i shouted yes , just accidentally banged onto the CPU . Someone does not want me to win after all :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Excellent job...unlucky about the cpu Maybe less vigorous celebrations next time....mind you I have no room to talk the way I celebrate and also the shouting of foul language, when I lose which is often!!!!! N1 Newbie