1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:00 Betfair $4000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 21:00 Betholdem $500 Added

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 17th August**

Sorry i just thought not everyone on this was a twat and could have saved me from having to do all that. OMG. How to make friends and influence people.
:lol :lol was gonna make some smart comment but did'nt want to make a TWAT of myself :\

Re: **Poker Thursday 17th August** Look everyone im sorry i know ur not all twats lol, i was just messing around and never meant it and plus i want to play in this belfast tourny thats why im saying sorry!!!! no only joking i really am sorry next time i wont ask for help in the poker threads sorryyyyyyyyyyy your not all twats.

Re: **Poker Thursday 17th August**

Look everyone im sorry i know ur not all twats lol' date=' i was just messing around and never meant it and plus i want to play in this belfast tourny thats why im saying sorry!!!! no only joking i really am sorry next time i wont ask for help in the poker threas sorryyyyyyyyyyy your not all twats.[/quote'] Forgiven. Mate we dont take offence were just trying to point you in right direction. I no naff all about what your were asking. Come to think about it i no naff all about poker most the time.

Re: **Poker Thursday 17th August** Pissed away a big chip lead with a poor hand after playing pretty good & focused throughout. I should learn to switch my phone off & save the arguments with my mrs. Sat here now literally steaming. :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Re: **Poker Thursday 17th August** Just played Poker4Ever Freeroll and finished 2nd for $48 . I was a 5-1 underdog for the chip stack count .This is just my second Heads up . So i was not very experienced in Heads up i guess . The first one was at sportingodds where i won 62.50 i think for 1st ? Found A10 and went all in and faced 10-10 . Nothing helped at the flop , turn , river . Very interesting to get 2nd as i sat out for the first 30 mins ! I came back to the game with 740 chips left .

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 17th August** hello boys and girls. sorry if my play was a bir erratic in the focud game, a neighbour came round and we hut the stella and im well pissed. seem to remember my AQ going oyt to JJ so well done ansd sorry for makingh a muppet call or did i raise,i dont know. well done to whoever won it

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 17th August** fcuk me ha ha spelt it right or rong whichever way you look at it, stil bloody pissed will read all these in the murning