Slapdash for King?

GaF

Slapdash for King?  

1. 1.

The guy is unbelievable!!!! He has offered (again) a prize for the Heads Up Tourney - and will be putting in £300 of his own money as Prize money!!!! I just cannot find the words!!!! But I'm sure you all will!!! So this tournament will now be free. It will be open to anyone who meets at least one of the following conditions: 1) Have more than 50 posts on PL 2) Have played in 5 or more of the last 28 "Focus games" (as at today) 3) Have attended one of the PL live events (Racing or Poker) I will add a poll to the main thread (of Gazza) - this is now how you will signal your interest in playing the tournament.

Guest gazza271

Re: Slapdash for King? awesome mate, other than that.....speechless :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Slapdash for King? :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy very much sums up this whole community!

Re: Slapdash for King? Amazing - that sort of gesture speaks volumes for the PL community. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap (and of course Slapdash himself :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy) Just a shame I won't be playing. I hope everyone has a great time.:ok All this on top of giving everyone who follows his racing tips free money with such consistant winners.:beer

Re: Slapdash for King? OK, that's quite enough of that, thank you! Of course, I'm only doing it to improve my own chances, by making you feel guilty about beating me. Though it didn't work last time. :sad Like last time, the money's coming from prize money I've won on PL's sister site sports-punter.com. I've had an outrageous run of luck over the last couple of months, so this is just a kind of sacrifice at the altar of the gambling gods. If anybody's feeling guilty about not entering before it became free, then DON'T!! I'm doing this because I WANT more people to enter. Last year's competition was great, just because so many people got involved. So even if you're not sure about heads-up poker, get yourself voted in on the poll in the other thread. Only 17 in so far ... should be at least 64!

Re: Slapdash for King? :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Slapdash for King? :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Slap I have only met you once and by the time we did meet on that final table I had had about 10 beers too many. Wish I had more chance to speak to you as you are a top bloke :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap TYVM

Re: Slapdash for King? Though I'm not eligible to play this I want to add my thanks anyway - this forum is the best poker forum I know, and it's precisely because we have such a great bunch of people here. This very classy gesture demonstrates exactly that! I feel like everyone on PL, whether they play this or not, benefits from stuff like this. Big round of applause for slapdash! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: Slapdash for King? I really don't think Jeremy wants to get involved in your Royal Family :unsure ...but.... a SIR must be in order... Mister Sir Slapdash :clap :clap :clap Fabulous gesture... :nana Not sure I am eligible to play tho... have not played a lot of focus games :cry When is the heads up tourney anyway??

Re: Slapdash for King?

So this tournament will now be free. It will be open to anyone who meets at least one of the following conditions: 1) Have more than 50 posts on PL 2) Have played in 5 or more of the last 28 "Focus games" (as at today) 3) Have attended one of the PL live events (Racing or Poker)
What is it about this post that is causing people to miss the three important words 'at least one' at the first time of reading (me included !) ? :ok

Re: Slapdash for King?

What is it about this post that is causing people to miss the three important words 'at least one' at the first time of reading (me included !) ? :ok
I misread it first time, was cursing not getting involved in the focus games more often!