Prima Liars

Jaded

What a day for Prima - this morning they were just incompetent, now they're revealing themselves as a bunch of dishonest crooks. Played in the Monday night $15 + $1.50 Omaha H/L tourney, which suffered horrendous disruption - for about half an hour of the tournament, we were waiting 3 or 4 minutes in between hands, and when we DID play, the hands weren't being counted - chips were simply given back to the same people who put them in, regardless of the result of the hands. As you can imagine, those of us in the tourney were less than happy, but we were reasonably satisfied by numerous promises of a refund - see below screenshot for one of them. ]365refundpromiseev9.th.png Given the major problems, no sign of any live help when someone tried to request a poker manager, and the lack of anything suggesting they were close to getting it fixed, I decided to give up on the tournament and go to bed. I e-mailed Stan James the next morning to point out that we had been promised refunds on several occasions, and someone from SJ very quickly responded to tell me that Prima were dealing with the situation - fine. This morning, after the other Prima problems, I called SJ to try and get the other tourney sorted out, but mentioned this issue while on the phone - again, I was told they were dealing with the situation. Half an hour ago, I was e-mailed - to tell me that the top 3 in the tourney were paid out as planned!! Does the idea of honouring a promise mean NOTHING to these scumbags?! Congratulations Prima, I thought Boss was a joke before this. :@ :@ :@

Re: Prima Liars Love to, Val, but that option seems to have disappeared. :( Can e-mail it to someone with more idea than me about imageshack if anyone's willing to help. Edit: Neil from Stans has just replied to my last e-mail to assure me that they'll be having very strong words with Prima on my behalf.

Re: Prima Liars I just finished playing on prima(cash games) when their system started screwing up. I was still logged on and went to check and see if my money was there and it wasn't. So i logged off and tried to log on again but couldn't. Tried logging in later that night and it was working and my Bankroll was there. I am still currently getting errors once in a while and it shuts my poker software down. Im gonna have to try and re-install it.