Prima Problems

Jaded

Monday night, played Pot Limit Omaha H/L on Prima. Tourney went slightly crazy, freezing a lot to save hands and giving players chips back after each hand, so basically no one actually lost any chips. Was promised a refund, and went to bed. At the time, that was the most bizarre screw-up I've seen. Until... Currently playing shorthanded rebuy on Prima. Table freezes again, saving hands a lot, and there's been no play for about 20 mins - but it's JUST on our table!! Everyone else is playing as normal... does this mean we're guaranteed final 7?! Been on to Stan James support, who've contacted Prima for me, and apparently Prima are confused as to what's going on. (Although probably less confused than those of us at the table! :lol )

Re: Prima Problems MoFace was suffering Prima problems last night. I don't know if any are the same as yours, but he popped up last night and asked me if I could open a Prima site and tell him his position and how many players left, as his tourney lobby had stopped working. I tried betonbet, betholdem and Dream. I was about to post a thread asking for help, and I tried Spin Palace while I was typing my post, which did work. I've had other problems with prima where the STT lobby isn't refreshing properly, so I'd click on a table that according to the lobby has 6/10 players sat down only to find that the table was empty. Prima used to be amongst the most reliable didn't it... :sad :sad :sad