$10,000 freeroll tonight

ColU_FC

Re: $10,000 freeroll tonight

I know and it's 2 hours ahead of BST so the countdown clock is wrong
Wrong - CET is 1 hour ahead of BST and 2 hours ahead of GMT Can't see the tourney in the lobby - maybe they're changing it :unsure

Re: $10,000 freeroll tonight Riksdagen $10000 Freeroll! NordicBet will host a $10 000 Freeroll which goes under the namn “Riksdagen Freeroll” on Wednesday at 19:30. The background story for the name: NordicBet turned to the Swedish Parliament in the middle of July and asked for the members of parliament to participate in a charity event. BRIS (Children’s Rights in Society), a Swedish organization, was the beneficiary and NordicBet promised to give 2500 SEK (app. € 270) for each member of the parliament who participated in the event. Our goal when we sent out the invitations was to reach 100 participants and a total gift to BRIS of 250,000 SEK. Due to the lack of interest from the Swedish parliament (only three replies out of 349) NordicBet has taken the following course of action. We will give 100,000 SEK to BRIS to help them with the important work their doing. The rest of the money will go back to our customers in freerolls. This freeroll named “Riksdagen Freeroll” is the first in the series. The tournament can be found under Multi-Table Tournaments ? Freerolls Best regards, Team NordicBet Back to news Game starts at 18.30 hrs Reg 2hrs before.

Re: $10,000 freeroll tonight I've just checked. Look under MTT/Freeroll, it is there. However, equinoxx is right, the countdown in the Lobby is different from the Countdown when you highlight it on the Freeroll page. We'll just have to see what happens come 4.30pm.

Re: $10,000 freeroll tonight Hi Got there lobby up at mo' and shows tournament starts in 3h 2 m...so going to original plan of start time...two hours after registration...sorry if my bad english has confused anyone trying to play three tournaments as well as write this...geez I do some stupid things,,,lol

Re: $10,000 freeroll tonight Have just downloaded the software and noticed that there is a LiveBet $2500 freeroll tomorrow, you have to have made a bet value 3 euros in their sportsdesk to be registered. Has anyone any information about the numbers they get? This could be better value than a 3 euro buy in tournament.

Re: $10,000 freeroll tonight Managed to register okay, but registration numbers are stuck on zero! :unsure Anyone getting the figures? Tested it out by trying to register again and it said I 'was already registered' so it just looks like a minor hitch! :hope TQM edit - appears to be okay now, 2000 entrants in first 15 minutes!

Guest gazza271

Re: $10,000 freeroll tonight

I'm out in 58th for $25 :cow :nana Can't see any PLer left in. :hope:hope:hope:hope for anyone i missed.
nice one mate :clap :clap