** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

When Horses meet Football or vice versa!

bigs

Well It's time to experiment! ;) I wanted to experiment this, and posting in this forum would be a good way to track it! THIS IS NO WAY A SAFE BET, so follow it at your own risk! First of all I want to thank slapdash for letting me use his tips! Following my strategy of "my other system" but using slapdash's horse racing tips as bankers! But using one banker at a time against the football results! Horses: A: 3.45 Newton Abbot: Mambo Sun to WIN @ 2.5 B: 4.15 Newton Abbot: Southerndown to WIN @ 9.5 Football results: Chalenge cup, Scotland C: 15/08 : Dumbarton vs Morton: (1) 0-0 @ 9 (2) 1-1 @ 7.5 (3) 2-2 @ 14 (4) 0-1 @ 7.5 (5) 0-2 @ 7.5 (6) 1-2 @ 8 (7) 1-3 @ 11 (8) 2-3 @ 34 (9) 2-4 @ 51 (10) 1-0 @ 10 (11) 2-0 @ 21 (12) 2-1 @ 15 12 double bets AC(1) to AC(12) @ 1 points each 12 double bets BC(1) to BC(12) @ 1 points each

Re: When Horses meet Football or vice versa! As I said, you're welcome to use my tips if you want to, but you do realize that most of my profit has come from the place part of each-way bets? Can you put an each-way bet in a double with a football bet? But good luck.

Re: When Horses meet Football or vice versa! Thing is that I have an account on Bwin, and the most I could do was to put doubles with win bets and place bets! But some of the horses don't have place odds, e.g. Southerndown. It's a paper trial, let's see what happens! and one big winner now and then should show profit for a long time! I've decided that my main system will be "my other system" with only football matchs, this is a trial to see what happens ;) thanks slapdash