Focus Game - Monday 14th August

GaF

Focus Game - Monday 14th August  

1. 1.

Ok - sorry its so late notice everyone. The last time we did the Boss Heads Up tourney, I think it was quite popular, so we'll go for that again :ok $10 + $1 buy in - available on Boss (Virgin, Sporting Odds, Poker.co.uk) starting at 21:30 BST. Please vote in the poll in this thread if you want a score for your ranking!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Focus Game - Monday 14th August

I'm a MAYBE :\ Dont want to say yes in case cant make it
Best to say yes anyway - then I'll look for you ....... Better to say yes and not be there, than to say no (or nothing) and play.....

Guest gazza271

Re: Focus Game - Monday 14th August I'm in :ok Just settling down now, going to send Nikki down Sainsburys to get me some more stella and I'm good to go :D

i'll play but am going to play Jadeds way so apologise now if i knock anyone out lol :ok
I'm in but am going to play Elmcroft's way, so no need to apologise... as no chance of me knocking anyone out!! :rollin :rollin :rollin J/k, best of luck mate ;)

I'm in but am going to play Elmcroft's way, so no need to apologise... as no chance of me knocking anyone out!! :rollin :rollin :rollin J/k, best of luck mate ;)
I wish this draw could be fixed :@ :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Guest gazza271

Re: Focus Game - Monday 14th August 1st round and ive got saratait who's on sit out, do i just check it round ? That what im doing at mo :\