Greyhound Betting Strategy

Greyhound Laying System This is my first post on PL and have to say everyone seems very friendly. I am going to trial this system on here. No actual betting is going to take place. Going to trial it for a while and see what happens. At the moment it may identify lots of runners in a day, but I may eventually apply filters to make selection better. Here we go APPLIES TO GRADED RACES ONLY (NO OPENS) NO DISTANCES ABOVE 480m (e.g SHEFF/NOTTS/HOVE etc...) NO DISTANCES LESS THAN 400m (e.g. NO CRAYFORD) GREYHOUND HAS TO HAVE WON LTO (LAST TIME OUT) GREYHOUND HAS TO HAVE QUICKEST CALC TIME LTO GREYHOUND HAS TO HAVE QUICKEST OR 2ND QUICKEST SPLIT TIME LTO (NO TIES) That's it Stakes WIll have 2 staking systems running Bank 1 - 100pts (1pts win per selection) Bank 2 - 1000pts (10pts win per selection 2pts on 5 x forecasts (to cover if dog finishes 2nd) What I am keeping track of? I will be keeping track of track/sex/trap/which trap LTO/trap success/class/class change and lots of other things to try and help selection. We'll see what happens. Bob

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Greyhound Betting Strategy Today's Selections Here we go Monmore 2.27 - Trap 5 3.28 - Trap 5 4.27 - Trap 1 5.27 - Trap 2 6.11 - Trap 4 Walthamstow 5.33 - Trap 4 6.04 - Trap 5 6.18 - Trap 1 Just out of interest Here is Swindon Results and selections (I know they are late) 11.19 - Trap 2 13.04 - Trap 3 13.19 - Trap 6

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.