• 18:00 Crypto $25,000 Added
    • 18:30 Stans Poker Sunday Roast
    • 19:00 Betfair $4000 Gtd
    • 19:30 Virgin Poker V Points Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Paddy Power Talksport
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:30 Mansion Inside Edge PokerGod

Re: **Poker Sunday 13th August** In the v-points... A big stack (poorguy2) turns up on our table and hit everything! He went all in with A9 I fold my JJ and he hits quad 9's on the flop. Next hand he raises 6xBB - I have AJos and know I'm ahead and go all in. He calles with Q 10 os and hits. So thats me gone. I told him my dog was a better player than him, saw him knock out lbb and came off the table. Good luck in picking his chips up. :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 13th August** Unlukcy Andy and Neil Im almost in the same situation McHooters is calling everything, raising everything and hitting, took me down to 90 chips when i re-raised him all in pre flop with AQ, he called with KJ and hit his K.....up to 900 at the min but struggling as the blinds are higher

Re: **Poker Sunday 13th August** I'm out of both games tonight, never got going in CL and in virgin gambled and lost. I had about 1800, somebody raised to 1500 when blinds were at 100/50, I thought low-mid pair and decided to go all in with AQ, they turned over JJ and they held up, was a bad move by me but early on in a freeroll could have paid off, it usually does against me !!! I seem to be doing alright in the shorthanded tables tonight 30 bucks up already and the main event of the night stil to come - online betfred final for legends of poker

Re: **Poker Sunday 13th August**

I was playing for the money, I'm skint!!! :cry How long does it take for the V Points to go into my account normally?
well done Gaz :clap:clap It can vary, I have had some go in next day and others take 3 to 4 days but it wouldn't harm to give virgin support a nudge they are usually very good