Focus Game - Saturday 12th August

GaF

Focus Game - Saturday 12th August  

1. 1.

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August

Well I've just got up to $3000 - so not changing it now ..... :P Seriously - I don't feel its fair (beneficially or negatively) to change it AFTER we are underway..... It was a cock up - but it's a one off (I HOPE!!!) - We need to do the best we can with the tournament we are in .... and hope things are better tomorrow!!!!!
no problem at all :clap

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August I agree but at the end of the day a decision needed to be made. A decision was made. We would have been here til tomorrow morning otherwise. Everyone agrees it was a c0ck up. Cant get away from that. But it is a one off hopefully. All the mods here try and do the best for everyone. Most the things I have said on this thread have been a bit of fun. Sorry for offending anyone. IMO we accept what has happened. Those in the first game can count that as focus points. Those in second game likewise. Anyone not in can enter the 10pm game as their focus game. Everyone then hopefully happy.

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August Just for clarity as well - anyone who played in the first game is not eligible for points in the second......... Will try and get a table of players up shortly - If you are in, please check I have you!!!! (Shouldn't be too hard - only 18 names from poll to check.....)

Those in the first game can count that as focus points. Those in second game likewise. Anyone not in can enter the 10pm game as their focus game.
Noone has asked for a game at 10 pm yet - will "announce" one if requested, otherwise won't do it......

GaF whats PokerOffice - is it like GameTime' date=' and is it shareware or do you need to buy it. ?[/quote'] You have to buy it ...... Gametime is just a HUD for Poker Tracker - Poker office is more like PokerTracker than Gametime (but PO has a built in HUD) They have a free trial for 500 hands (I think) if you download from their web site...........

Okay, I missed all of this fun cos a mate turned up and we've sat chatting and watching the twenty 20 cricket. I'm the one who suggested that we use a sit n go as a focus game. Sorry everybody. :\
Could have guessed. :spank

Okay, I missed all of this fun cos a mate turned up and we've sat chatting and watching the twenty 20 cricket. I'm the one who suggested that we use a sit n go as a focus game. Sorry everybody. :\
Hehe - now you cant keep all the credit for yourself mate!!!! :P Would have been ok if I'd executed it properly .........

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August not any more :cry just went out 27th on a crazy hand with all 3 all in with flush draws. i had kj diamonds flop came 10d qd rag small stack pushes ,big stack in front of me calls so i push ,he then calls small stack has 8 6 d .big stack has a 4 d . the small stack hits small pair and wins i get no help so im out:cry