Focus Game - Saturday 12th August  

1. 1.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August For those not familiar with Pokerstars, to find the room - Click on Sit & Go at the top of the main lobby, then click on Multi-Table then (presuming it's the $1 game we're playing) click on the micro tab If you make sure that you have Show registering/upcoming only selected at the bottom, then the $1 Omaha games should show towards the bottom of the list Hope this has helped and not just confused everyone :loon

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August

assume its gonna be the $1 table' date='if its more please let me know as i will have to deposit more,,dont want to if i can help it:dude[/quote'] Am aiming for a $1 table, but can't rule out a $5 table if that is less congested.......

is it the tourney mr v is registered in
Haven't decided on the room yet - sounds like he is trying to pre empt ..... :spank :spank :tongue2 If the room is half full then we find another, wait for the next one .......

For those not familiar with Pokerstars, to find the room - Click on Sit & Go at the top of the main lobby, then click on Multi-Table then (presuming it's the $1 game we're playing) click on the micro tab If you make sure that you have Show registering/upcoming only selected at the bottom, then the $1 Omaha games should show towards the bottom of the list Hope this has helped and not just confused everyone :loon
thanks ive got it now.

wont be playing in focus game now, cant register , me n mike cant play in the same stt :(
Ooops - Sorry Lou :sad Presume Mr and Mrs V (and others) will have the same problem ....... Will definitely announce 2 different STT's then to make sure everyone has a chance ........ so it will be the one I announce, and the one that is created straight after (of the same variety)

Starting to worry now...... how long will this take to fill up' date=' and worse - how long will the second one take to fill up????[/quote'] dont think you`ll need a 2nd one as only 17 pl signed up to play,could be another 20 minutes:$

dont think you`ll need a 2nd one as only 17 pl signed up to play' date='could be another 20 minutes:$[/quote'] It's for the "couples" who cannot sign up in the same STT...... Ok - looking at some ideas - be ready to unregister en masse if I work something out .......