Focus Game - Saturday 12th August

GaF

Focus Game - Saturday 12th August  

1. 1.

Tonights Focus Game will be a 45 seat Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo SnG. At 21:00 BST (the time of the original focus game) we will announce in this thread the table number. This is a SitnGo - it will be strictly first come first served - and there are only 45 places - however, they don't fill up that fast - so if you are here at 21:00 BST I would expect you to get in without too much difficulty :ok It will probably be the $1 table, however should this be half full at 21:00, then we will go for the $5 table if that is pretty much empty. If both are half full, we may select a different game entirely (e.g. No Limit, or Omaha etc....) so don't register until you know which game it is :ok

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August Ooops = set the poll up wrong and cannot change it . ...... you may select Yes and No - but doesn't matter - I ignore the "no"s and only look at the Yes list....... If it does happen to reach 45 (or close) - albeit unlikely, then we may announce 2 focus games, but you may only play in one.

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August OK. Not sure if this is going to work. Am i right in saying then we will have to wait for the 45 places to fill up. There is also a chance that some people who want to play will miss out. I have no problem whatsoever in playing OMAHA even though I am shite at it. I just dont think we should be saying for a focus game if your too late tough. More discussion needed IMO. I think a private game might be in order if we cant find anything else more suitable. Thought anyone. GAF add me to MSN if you want so we can discuss.

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August

OK. Not sure if this is going to work. Am i right in saying then we will have to wait for the 45 places to fill up. There is also a chance that some people who want to play will miss out.
I think anyone who wants to play will get in - they don't seems to fill up too quickly - if people are here but dont get in, then we will have a second focus game - everyone should have a chance...... Yes we have to wait for 45 people to sit down before it starts...... But once people see 20 or 30 people sitting down, they will join in, so it will fill up in not too long a time..... :ok

if people are here but dont get in' date=' then we will have a second focus game[/quote'] Just to stress - if anyone plays in more than one focus game - only the score from the first game played counts - so there's no benefit in playing in more than 1!!!!!

errrrrrr :unsure how do you get more play money chips:wall
You win them :ok If you lose your chips, click on the chips in front of the dealer at a table and there is an option to recharge 1000 chips (can do it any time you have less than 100 and have not recharged more than 3 times in the last hour :ok)

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August Ok - will put a bit of a countdown here, so that people are ready to jump in ......21 minutes...... Will aim to announce the room number as close to 16:00 ET (by the Pokerstars clock in the lobby) as I can :ok

Re: Focus Game - Saturday 12th August GaF - just so we can see who are PL and who aren't have you a list of our Pokerstar usernames - we can see then if we are actually in with friends or a load of americans :) Yours would be a start, as if you dive in first we can all follow .... .. like lemmings over the cliff :\