• 19:00 Betfair $4000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Registration Deadline for Paddy Power Talksport
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:30 Poker4ever $1000 Freeroll
    • 21:00 PartyPoker Monster Weekly $100,000 Final
    • 21:00 Pokerstars Pot Limit Omaha
    • 23:30 PROJECT WSOP Blue Square Satellite

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th August** There's a "Playmoney" H.O.R.S.E. tournament on Pokerstars at 21:30 tonight ..... Costs 5000 Play Money chips to play in and you only start with 1000 - but it's only 3 double ups - keep going all in every hand on a play money table and shouldn't take that long to get to....... Thoughts??

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th August** I played in a 'play money' stud tournament last night on there, and to be fair the type of play was much better than I expected, although I think it was fixed limit. There's a Razz test tourney on ther tonight thats much cheaper than 5000. (I know thats the 2nd time I've mentioned Razz to you, but its just a coincidence, honest.)

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th August** boss don't do private games and Prima don't do Omaha...... Just found out that you can only reload your play money balance 3 times an hour on Pokerstars ... so not as easy as I thought ...... however, if we're not capable of winning 5000 chips on Play Money tables quite easily, then we dont deserve any rankings points tonight :P The razz looks a good one - though I am DESPERATE to give HORSE a try (don't know why - I don't even know what half the variants are :unsure!!)

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th August** I'd be up for the HORSE on Pokerstars - and I've got thousands of play money chips on Pokerstars - it's where I started playing, and I built up quite a stack which I never use any more. I would happily transfer enough playmoney chips to anyone that wanted to join in and doesn't have the chips there ????

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th August**

I'd be up for the HORSE on Pokerstars - and I've got thousands of play money chips on Pokerstars - it's where I started playing' date=' and I built up quite a stack which I never use any more. I would happily transfer enough playmoney chips to anyone that wanted to join in and doesn't have the chips there ????[/quote'] Cheers Milou - will keep that in mind for a future evening :ok

O would be very reluctant to lay any type of play money game but other than that i'll go for pretty much anything. Just got in so not sure if a decision has been made. Has it?
Yeah mate - we will play a Sitngo on Pokerstars at 9pm - has it's own thread here - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32852 In general, I agree with you on a play money game - HOWEVER I think a HORSE event would be worth the gamble, and would probably be played seriously by most :ok Pokerstars are testing HORSE at the moment - hence play money - but hopefully they'll soon have some low buy in games too :ok

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we try HORSE at some point soon?! :)
It's high on my agenda :ok I can understand Staffy's point on the play money game, so may wait till I see a low buy in event somewhere some time ........ or do we want a free money game for the first time, whilst we're learning the ropes? :unsure......

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th August** I dont mind a PL exclusive play money game. Although I am not going to go and play free money gmes to increase my balance. Sorry just dont see the point personally and cant be bothered. That doesnt dont have one. Sfter all I might be working anyway.

You should go to Poker 770 its full of French..... i'm sure some of them would invite you round for some HORSE ..... ..... probably be in the sandwiches while your playing Hold'em :D
Off topic a bit ..... but I lived in France for a few years and Horse meat really is the best tasting meat I've ever had :ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 12th August** GaF/Jaded - there is a $100 guaranteed HORSE game at bugsysclub once a week ($1 +0.10 entry). Only problem is its at 3.15 on Monday morning :( They have a free play area on the site which has HORSE tourneys aswell as Omaha, Stud and Razz. Don't know if they'd be willing to set up a HORSE game at a time to suit us??