Some Bookies Do Ave Em

A small system for Frankie & Spencer... Hi everyone, Jamie Spencer has been doing very well for himself over the last few years and is constantly striving for top jockey honours. And so I have devised a simple system to pick his mounts that stand a good chance. This is my FIRST EVER attempt at a (published) system and so is definatally a PAPER TRAIL. There's no real history for this system aside from running it through Massey ect, and that comes back as very good. If you decide to follow these selections take care and SMALL STAKES. I ran a similar system in June (still Spencer based) and that didn't pan out quite right, this is the newly tweaked version. This is only good to run in August (It'll be retweaked near September, and if its working may well carry on.), so its a shame about Spencer ban under the old 'totting up'. as it means I've only got 20 or so days. There is also a trainer filter and a course filter in effect here, along with some other criteria. It's not very complicated so you should be able to work it out. Bank of 100pts to start, at 10pt level stakes, so either 10pt WIN or if odds allow 5pts E/W (must be over evens on E/W part). Going is a factor which I will be taking from the Racing Post at about noon (Unless someone can supply me with a better source of info for the going at courses). One last thing, I will endevour to run the system at SP but I use EP routinly, if I miss the occasional SP yell and I'll correct it, and of course I welcome your comments...

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Some Bookies Do Ave Em PAPER TRAIL - BEWARE Friday 11th August (:welcomeBack, Spencer!!) Newmarket 17:45 - STARK CONTRAST (Dettori) (10pt WIN) fc:13/8     [Dettori & Spencer both ride, Detorri's ride judged to have better claims] Newmarket 19:15 - VILLA SONATA (Spencer) (5pts E/W) fc:7/1 Newmarket 19:45 - WINDSOR KNOT (Dettori) (10pt WIN) fc:6/4 Newmarket 20:15 - CRITIC (Spencer) (5pts E/W) fc:8/1     [Last win was only one with Spencer on top(on AW)] First race both Jockeys run, Dettori's mount is judged better. Both of Dettori's qualify for today, and only 2 of Spencers. Bank: 60pts Staked: 40pts (Today: 40pts) Profit: -40pts (4 outstanding)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.