**Poker Friday 11th August**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 18:30 PROJECT WSOP Blue Square WSOP Satellite
    • 19:00 Betfair $4000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $2000 Added
    • 23:30 PROJECT WSOP Blue Square WSOP Satellite

Re: **Poker Friday 11th August** I go 5 * BB one away from button with AJs. Guy on button goes all in. I'm pot committed and call knowing he is calling with shite al day. He has A10s. You guessed it there was a 10 on flop. Did I do something wrong?

Re: **Poker Friday 11th August** aa re raised guy he calls raggy flop he goes all in i call he showss jj :) he hits turn J :( im as good as out, i call him spawny **** and leave bah (Spin Palace game) player ziggymoon someone take him out grrrr

Re: **Poker Friday 11th August** FFS.....my kings got busted by pocket aces that were slow played,,,,no justice,,think this will be my last time on spinpalace as i have lost so much to bad beats it`s not worth it:puke good luck to all pl left in:ok

Re: **Poker Friday 11th August**

FFS.....my kings got busted by pocket aces that were slow played,,,,no justice,,think this will be my last time on spinpalace as i have lost so much to bad beats it`s not worth it:puke
Similar story, but I went all in with Kings and called by Aces. Was in the top 30 at the time, he hit an Ace on the flop and I finished 54th.:\ C'est la vie.:) Red.

Similar story, but I went all in with Kings and called by Aces. Was in the top 30 at the time, he hit an Ace on the flop and I finished 54th.:\ C'est la vie.:) Red.
You get off to your bed now Red and make sure you're nice and fresh for picking me up in the morning!! :lol I may well stay up and have a couple of Advocats! :cheers TQM

Milou and Spanner also made it onto final table now! :nana :nana :nana
Only for about 2 hands :lol A 10 suited in the big blind with 1 limper, figured it was worth taking a stand and pushed all in. Unfortunately Washman calls me with a better Ace and no help arrives on the board :sad Cashed a few times in this tourney, but first time I've managed to reach the final table, so reasonably happy overall, but......

Re: **Poker Friday 11th August** Well I raised with AK got called. Hit the A on the flop re-raised all in against 77 and the jammy bugger hit the 7 on the river. Out in 6th. Crap play really. Not what you'd expect after 3 hours of play on a final table. C'est la vie $135 for a $10 entry. Happy with that.