Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll

GaF

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll I totally agree Morls, the organisation of this tournament is shocking. I followed the instructions for entering this tournament, but when I went to the tournament lobby I also could not register. I emailed them once and was given a reply that they were dealing with the situation but it might take some time to reslove. Just by chance I logged into Full Tilt just and noticed I had been registered for the tournament. My email was sent at about 3pm this afternoon and they managed to register me at some point this afternoon, with no further replies to my email, so they didnt even let me know I was registered. Looks like they are totally disorganised and should get their stories correct as their customer service is very poor. Steve.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll Have any of you guys who have won money from this tournament had any problems receiving your winnings? After finishing 2nd last week, I'm still waiting on my $400. I've emailed them a few times and promised me the cash within 7 days of the tournament finishing, but not happened. I can appreciate that they have to credit your account manually, however, this is ridiculous. One final email today has been passed onto their promotions dept so hopefully get it soon. Steve.

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll jeex they have deposited mine as well and an email about the tshirt and cap. Amazing really as they insisted for two days that I wasn't entered in the tourney and would have to wait for the October one.:ok (thanks for waking me up Morls!!)

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll

Sorry mate, at least it was a good hand i knocked ya out with Quad Kings:lol
I seem to always raise into Pocket Kings on the big blind when im the small blind.It's sods law:lol Aye Quad K's were nice and at least my chips made some money(if not for me:lol ) Well done all who cashed.:ok

• 1 month later...

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll Doesn't look like I'll be in this tonight. No response to my email sent to FT last night (in fact no response to any of the 3 I've sent - very poor :@ ). It's still not giving me a register option in the tourney lobby despite using the bonus code when signing up. Good luck everyone playing. It's about time one of us won the big monster car!

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll

Doesn't look like I'll be in this tonight. No response to my email sent to FT last night (in fact no response to any of the 3 I've sent - very poor :@ ). It's still not giving me a register option in the tourney lobby despite using the bonus code when signing up. Good luck everyone playing. It's about time one of us won the big monster car!
the car is only for a weekend lol avon keep an eye on the tourney list, they update at the last minute:hope