Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll LOL just noticed the thread below. Yep run out of user names so i thought id promote.You know me nice manners at the table so we should get some more for our forum. Ps I hate andre OOijer the gits just cost me 50 quid. So i've got to win it back on this.

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll

1st hour was playing on a 9 player table with 8 sitouts :lol :lol :lol 2nd hour was just as good,,out of 103 90 must have been sitouts,,, gonna do it again next week:lol :lol :lol :lol
Wow - madness!!!! 13 active players for $1000 and "merchandise" :loon :loon Really worth trying to get in next week - how much you win mate?

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll Had problems yesterday getting registered and was promised it would be sorted out for the next game. Just checked to see who won what and noticed that i finished in 12th place (The Wife) without playing a hand :rollin

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll Guys you don't have to deposit to withdraw - just attempt a Neteller deposit for an amount greater than your Neteller balance. It'll decline, then when you withdraw it'll successfully process. Worked for me, money in my Neteller account a couple hours later :) Same trick works on most sites.

Guys you don't have to deposit to withdraw - just attempt a Neteller deposit for an amount greater than your Neteller balance. It'll decline' date=' then when you withdraw it'll successfully process. Worked for me, money in my Neteller account a couple hours later :) Same trick works on most sites.[/quote'] cheers mate,will give it go..

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll Hello Alan, Thank you for your email and your interest in our ?Win a Hummer for the Weekend? promotion. Since you have already participated in the Hummer Freeroll you are ineligible to compete in any future Hummer Freerolls. Thanks for your understanding, best of luck at the tables. Regards, Braden Full Tilt Poker Support what a stupid state of affairs,,nowhere in the rules does it say you can only play once,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

what a stupid state of affairs' date=',nowhere in the rules does it say you can only play once,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/quote'] Yeah I hate promotions like these - I can see why IE and PokerPlayer want to do it that way - they want to make sure they get your affiliate sign up, but to keep excluding the majority of their readership from a lot of their promotions ..... :sad Think yourself lucky - I already have a FullTilt account, so won't get to play in any of them...... :sad

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll Hello Graeme, Thank you for your email and your interest in our ?Win a Hummer for the Weekend? promotion. Unfortunately, it is now too late to get you added to the Hummer Freeroll on 10/9/2006. I have passed on your case to our promotion manager to see if we cant get you added to the next one. When I hear back from him I will let you know. Keep in mind that it may be a few days before he gets back to me due to it being the weekend. Also, you should be aware that should you win any prize from the Hummer Freeroll that you will need to fill out all your account information (name, address, etc) before your prize can be claimed. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us and best of luck in your quest for the Hummer. Regards, Eric Full Tilt Poker Support

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll After numerous emails back and forth, this is my last reply after they told me they could understand my frustration at not being entered as the entry had now closed Hi You can understand my frustration????? Thats a cheek considering 11 players have been entered into a tournament that you told me 4 hours ago had closed for entry! When i 1st emailed you, at 3pm, you told me registration was closed, with 68 people in....now 4hrs later there are 79....... Do me a favour, either stop lieing to me and enter me for the freeroll, using the bonus code HUM, or delete my account, cos it seems to me that you dont want my custom. Signing off in disgust HEBBURNLAD