Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll

GaF

Presume you've all seen the freeroll on p.36 of the september issue? The link to register though doesn't work though, and I had the following response from their support

I have also tried the link that you have provided. I can only suggest that you double check the link on the page of Insider Edge, if it does not work, you will still be able to sign up onto our site at www.fulltiltpoker.com. We hold a $40.00 freeroll everyday at 1:30 am/pm Eastern Time and registration for this freeroll begins at 12:30 am/pm ET. You must manually register for this tournament (the maximum number of entrants is 900) and it is open to all players, real or play money.
Pushing a bit more had this reply
Unfortunately, we are not aware of the Inside Edge promotion you have mentioned. However, there is a possibility that this promotion will be announced to us at a later date.
And I think that's probably right - the registration page will probably go up later when everyone has forgotten about it - think this could end up very low entry...... Prizes? 1st Full tilt Hummer for Weekend and $500 2nd $400 plus chip set and shirt 3rd $300 plus cap and shirt 4th to 7th $100 plus cap and shirt 8th to 10th $50 plus cap and shirt

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.