Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll

GaF

Presume you've all seen the freeroll on p.36 of the september issue? The link to register though doesn't work though, and I had the following response from their support

I have also tried the link that you have provided. I can only suggest that you double check the link on the page of Insider Edge, if it does not work, you will still be able to sign up onto our site at www.fulltiltpoker.com. We hold a $40.00 freeroll everyday at 1:30 am/pm Eastern Time and registration for this freeroll begins at 12:30 am/pm ET. You must manually register for this tournament (the maximum number of entrants is 900) and it is open to all players, real or play money.
Pushing a bit more had this reply
Unfortunately, we are not aware of the Inside Edge promotion you have mentioned. However, there is a possibility that this promotion will be announced to us at a later date.
And I think that's probably right - the registration page will probably go up later when everyone has forgotten about it - think this could end up very low entry...... Prizes? 1st Full tilt Hummer for Weekend and $500 2nd $400 plus chip set and shirt 3rd $300 plus cap and shirt 4th to 7th $100 plus cap and shirt 8th to 10th $50 plus cap and shirt

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll Love this bit from the rules though. The Hummer will be delivered (with driver) to the winner's address by 12PM on a Saturday to be determined, and must be returned to the specified drop-off location no later than 5PM the next day. The winner is not to drive the Hummer for more than 500 miles and the driver must take a 30-minute break after three hours of driving. Seatbelts must be worn when the vehicle is in motion. Passengers are not to distract the driver and must act responsibly when inside the Hummer.

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll

Love this bit from the rules though. The Hummer will be delivered (with driver) to the winner's address by 12PM on a Saturday to be determined, and must be returned to the specified drop-off location no later than 5PM the next day. The winner is not to drive the Hummer for more than 500 miles and the driver must take a 30-minute break after three hours of driving. Seatbelts must be worn when the vehicle is in motion. Passengers are not to distract the driver and must act responsibly when inside the Hummer.
Where's the fun in that? :lol

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll Now got a response which was great!!!!!!!! Basically start again from a new email address! Hello Joe, Thanks for writing in. In order to take advantage of our Hummer promotion, you will need to uninstall the client and then download/re-install it again. Here's how: - Uninstall the program using the Add/Remove programs tool located in Windows Control Panel. - Delete the originally downloaded file called Fulltiltsetup.exe. Once that has been completed, do the following (but be careful not to delete anything other than this unintentionally as it could cause other programs or your system to potentially not work properly): - Click on ?Start? and select ?Run...?. - Type in regedit and press ?OK?. - Expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER and under Software, find the Full Tilt Poker folder and delete it. - Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and under SOFTWARE, find the Full Tilt Poker folder and delete it. Once that is done reboot your computer once more and download a new copy of our software from http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/download.php, then install it. I have gone ahead and closed your 'BurnleyJoe' account. You will need to create a brand new account from a different email address than the one you are writing us from now. Make sure you remember to enter the code when creating your new account. We look forward to seeing you at the tables! If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Regards, Nico Full Tilt Poker Support Bollox

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll Interesting that they are telling you to set up multiple accounts (and explaining in great detail how to do it)!!!!!! Most bizarre..... Presumably you ghave to do this for each of the 4 weeks!! (different code each week) - absolute madness.......

not really worth the hassle,,,,,,,at least you heard from them joe. not gonna bovver with this at all
Yeah - is a lot of hassle and I'm not going to bother this week..... However, forget the chauffeur driven tank and there is $1000 being split amongst 75 (at the moment) players - is great value :ok

Yeah - is a lot of hassle and I'm not going to bother this week..... However, forget the chauffeur driven tank and there is $1000 being split amongst 75 (at the moment) players - is great value :ok
didnt think of it in that way,,,mmmmmmmm,might see if i can delete it all off then and see what happens,if my account comes back up i aint gonna do it,lol

WTF is anyone in here gonna do with a hummer and £250 for petrol? they do little over 10 miles to the gallon lmao
dont want the hummer,,,,,,,,,,I WANT THE CHIP SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:loon :loon :nana :nana :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: Full Tilt Inside Edge Freeroll Hello Joe, Please disregard our previous email. We have re-opened your account named 'BurnleyJoe' at this time. Please do not create a new account as it is against the rules of our site. I have emailed our tournament director who may be able to add your name to today's hummer freeroll. Please be advised that you will not be guaranteed a seat on today's hummer freeroll because of short notice. If you are not registered in time for today's freeroll we may be able to register you for next month's hummer freeroll. We appreciate your business. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please let us know. Regards, Nico Full Tilt Poker Support