Virgin V Points Freeroll, 6th Aug

morlspin

In the tourney lobby the prizes were stated to be top 30 paid(usually 8), and it started 1 hour later than normal Its been 2 days since the game and they have usually credited the points by now. Has anyone else had theres? Uber? Gaf? Lemon Jon and anyone else i missed? Or do you think it was wrong and it was infact only the top 8 as usual? I was on around 5k when i put my stack in with AQ when in the money, and id have waited if id known it was top 8........any ideas?

Re: Virgin V Points Freeroll, 6th Aug I thought the prizes for top 30 were listed as $0.00 - I reckon it will always have been like that - the standard payout structure for the $0 prize pool that is to be distributed automatically :unsure I'm pretty sure that it is still VPoints for top 8 (and they just messed up the start time)

Re: Virgin V Points Freeroll, 6th Aug

Same here, i came 8th, put cause i very rarely play it i have no idea what i won, or when i get.:unsure But i have feck all at the mo.:@
It's not cash - it's V Points - have you checked your V Points balance? (in "poker pal" when you open the software) It's usually been paid by now .........

I thought the prizes for top 30 were listed as $0.00 - I reckon it will always have been like that - the standard payout structure for the $0 prize pool that is to be distributed automatically :unsure I'm pretty sure that it is still VPoints for top 8 (and they just messed up the start time)
normally it states 0 places paid...sundays said 30.....would only have been 700 points for me , so not a lot lost if it was wrong

Same here, i came 8th, put cause i very rarely play it i have no idea what i won, or when i get.:unsure But i have feck all at the mo.:@
V Points can be converted to cash or used as airmiles :ok Save them for Vegas next year or cash them in for the PL game in Belfast and buy us all a drink ;)

Re: Virgin V Points Freeroll, 6th Aug Found this on the Virgin site :clap N.B If you receive points as a prize for one of our V-Points tournaments these will not be reflected on your account until 3 working days after the tournament ends.:sad so ur V points will not show until wed:ok

Re: Virgin V Points Freeroll, 6th Aug Had the standard % breakdown for an mtt on the prize page (top 30 in this case), but the blog still listed top 8 only. This has definitely happened several times before and only the top 8 have been paid on every other occasion it has happened.