Should of gone to work

Guest Punter66

Guest Punter66

Hello Punters, Hope you don't mind me joining you for one day only. I got playing some fun Ladbrokes poker all night and didn't get up for work, that Jezza78 is a bad influence you know :) Anyway just picked out some nags, outsiders mainly for an each way combo bet Catterick 3.20 Spitting Image @ 16-1 4.50 Classic Event @ 8-1 Lingfield 2.00 Emtilaak @ SP 3.00 Parker @ 16-1 4.30 Amnesty @ 14-1 Nottingham 3.10 Malarkey @ 16-1 3.40 Proud Boast @ 6-1 5.10 Fools Entire @ 16-1 28 x 5p win doubles 56 x 5p e w trebles 70 x 5p e w 4 folds 28 x 5p e w 6 folds 8 x 5p e w 7 folds 1 x 20p e w accy £18.00 Staked Good luck whatever you back today I really should of gone to work you know. :spank

Guest Punter66

Re: Should of gone to work Yep, definitely should of gone to work today, one 16-1 winner, one 5-1 second, five unplaced and no returns. :( This is probably of no interest to anybody but i'll mention it anyway, a horse called Tusk is running in the 3.10 at Aintree tommorow, a person unknown to me has placed 1k on its last 2 races in my local bookie (i know the bird behind the counter), the first time when it won at Sandown and then when it lost at the festival. A mate has just popped round and told me he was in the bookies late this afternoon and some chap asked on its price and then 5 mins later had a very large bet, though my mate couldn't say with hand on heart that it was definately on Tusk or how much the bet was. I wont be backing it myself but it might be worth a bet or a race to avoid going large on another selection Good luck whatever youre on.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.