Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!!

GaF

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!!

Cheers Staffy (I presume) - not that lazy I see :P Morl - you would seriously buy in to the main event directly??? :loon
Only if i won the money thats gonna be used to buy in with.....so yeah.....why not! Im gonna keep to my £100 a month poker bankroll and see how much i have in neteller come next june! which will be all profit...in theory:unsure

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Just remember to make the $3k you need for the £1,500 secondary tournement (factoring in some cash for flights / food / hookers entertainment), it's only £5 or $10 a day from here on in, even if you can't win, it shouldn't be that hard to save it from expenditure. Look to win or save just $10 a day, and you'll be there. It's less than a Macdonalds after all. I''m breaking it down into weekly chunks, seems much easier and obtainable that way. I'm very confident I'll make the $1500 this year, but if not, I'll keep plugging away for next year.

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Hi GaF Please can you update the front page of this post for the $1500 event. Can you also add Danarama in as 100% for the $1500 event. Both jarjar and danarama are gonna try to play it and see if we can win any money to buy into the main event. So put us both as 1% for the main event at the moment. Cheers, :ok Jar

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! For those that are going that won't have qualified for the main event online, but would love to play in it, then don't underestimate how easy it could be to qualify while your over there. Apart from winning enough in the $1,500 to buy in, I really do recommend trying to save up enough to buy into a couple of the mega satellites. There were 4 in total last year, and some of the players in these are not good at all. You can probably discount half the field in these, and a good player could probably get through if they enter just a couple. There are also smaller buy in ones, and I imagine the standard in those would be even worse.

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! $1000 + $60. There is 1 main event seats for every 10 entrants. It's also a shot at potentially $10,000 for people who are all in the main event already (a guy at my table had already qualified 3 times through various satellites).

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Blimey, sounds cool!!! Will have to save harder. Does anyone know when the dates for the 2007 wsop will be released? I've heard a rumour that they will be holidng it earlier than this year. How long to wait until dates are confirmed? Or have they been already and I just can't find them? Cheers, :ok

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!!

For those that are going that won't have qualified for the main event online' date=' but would love to play in it, then don't underestimate how easy it could be to qualify while your over there. Apart from winning enough in the $1,500 to buy in, I really do recommend trying to save up enough to buy into a couple of the mega satellites. There were 4 in total last year, and some of the players in these are not good at all. You can probably discount half the field in these, and a good player could probably get through if they enter just a couple. There are also smaller buy in ones, and I imagine the standard in those would be even worse.[/quote'] definately good advice gaz.i tried a wpt satelitte while i was there in june ,the standard of play was pretty awful(scary with a $1060 buy in ) and given some decent luck you can do well :ok .

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! Not sure if i am repeating old info here:$ I ve been trying to register for the Holdempoker freeroll on sat night but the sight automatically thinks I'm a U.S resident so when I try to make a deposit (which u have to to qualify for freeroll) it wont accept my credit card as it's obviously got a UK address attached to it. If you use netteller or some other means of depositting funds it might not be a problem:hope :hope However I have to fax my driving licence and I.P. address over to them to proove I'm a UK resident. Obviously this is a pain in the ass!! and takes time so this is just to let people know it might not be a case of logging on 10 min before start of tourney. I have had a similar prob with Betfair recently eventhough i've had an account for ages they were able to sort it out over the phone but still took 24hrs. Once again sorry if this is old news.:cheers

Re: Project WSOP 2007 - BELIEVE!!!!! no staffy betholdem and holdempoker are different sites need to deposit in holdempoker using the special code (forget whether is 2007WSOP or WSOP2007 !) - it will tell you when you first enter the site you get the ticket from the website not the poker site - if that makes sense :ok