Online Forum Challenge part deux

alex_theBoss_ross

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Wooohooooooo - we're the biggest forum in the $5000 added (and 3rd in the freeroll) Wonder how long we can stay up there :unsure Should be far fewer entrants in this than the last one at PokerStars IMO - it's surprising how much of a reluctance people have to download new sites (not us - PL'rs are WHORES!! ;) )

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux

Wooohooooooo - we're the biggest forum in the $5000 added (and 3rd in the freeroll) Wonder how long we can stay up there :unsure Should be far fewer entrants in this than the last one at PokerStars IMO - it's surprising how much of a reluctance people have to download new sites (not us - PL'rs are WHORES!! ;) )
WHORES is this an upgrade to HORSE????:D

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Bump - If you're not in yet, then time is running out!!!!! Registration closes next Wednesday for this!! Numbers are significantly down on the last event they ran - so PL has a superb chance of doing well in this - we're 10th biggest in the freeroll and 5th biggest in the buy in evernt - come on guys - lets boost those numbers and do PL proud :ok Also new events announced today - will put up details in a new thread (won't be on their web site for a week)

Events #3 and #4 have been created and listed in the BetHoldem Lobby. They can be found in the "Special" section of the Multi-Table Tournament section. BetHoldem Tournament ID's are 571871 and 571872.
Cannot logon at the moment ....... seems to be down ........ so don't know how registration works..........or if it is open.......

Guest gazza271

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Think I'm in, will double check tomorrow as the rest of tonight is for beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer seeing as i tried something unique tonight and did'nt have a beer till i was out of partypoker monster :ok

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Registered for both, although the Dons are playing Celtic at lunchtime on Saturday so might be struggling to make it home in time for the 8pm Freeroll.:cheers :cheers :cheers Should have recovered in time for the Sunday tourney. :hope Red.

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux Works fine for me Morl :unsure Wonder if it's a DNS issue with your ISP..... I always used to use the link www.iknowthescore.com for IKTS, but it now redirects to http://www.thedrinksplace.co.uk/ - I'm presuming that's just me/my ISP (and it's really annoying - I now have to go through the premierleague web site links to get there........)

it comes up with a payment page for a book?
I got that the first time I clicked, closed it then clicked again and got the correct page:unsure . I'm registered for the freeroll but the "Bank" is showing a "Global error" at the moment. I'll try again later.

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux I preregistered for the tournys earlier and typed in my correct username and email address for holdem poker but i never got the confirmation emails so im not registered, does anyone know what could be wrong, i know i typed in the correct details, it said the emails can take 30 mins iv waited a few hours.

I preregistered for the tournys earlier and typed in my correct username and email address for holdem poker but i never got the confirmation emails so im not registered' date= does anyone know what could be wrong, i know i typed in the correct details, it said the emails can take 30 mins iv waited a few hours.
I think you've got the wrong site. It's BETHOLDEM you need.

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux We're 7th in the freeroll (only 1 person off top 5 - top 5 forums win a freeroll) and 3rd in the buy in event (only 1 player off being TOP forum) - anyone else going to sign up? Should be great chances to get freerolls and they should be great value :ok