Online Forum Challenge part deux

alex_theBoss_ross

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: attn admins- Online Forum Challenge part deux signup_468X60_2.gif Cheers Alex - here are the datils you posted :ok It gives me great pleasure to announce 2 NEW Online Forum Challenge Events. In one weekend, these two events will provide a combined prize pool of $7,500 in free cash! Both playersand forums will get a share of the money, based on performance, notthe number that register and sit out.

Online Forum Challenge Freeroll Hosted and Sponsored by BetHoldemSaturday, Sept 9th, 2006 at 3:00pm EST Total Prize Pool: $2,500 ($2,000 for player prize pool, $500 for winning forums) And the very next day...

Online Forum Challenge Cash Added Buy-In Hosted and Co-Sponsored by BetHoldem Sunday, September 10th, 2006 at 3:00pm EST $5.00 + $0.50 buy-in, PLUS $5,000 ADDED to the total Prize Pool! ($4,000 added to player prize pool, $1,000 for winning forums) IMPORTANT INFORMATION: These events are not listed yet. Pre-registration for these events opens on Fri. August 11th, 2006 at approx. 3pm EST.

www.onlineforumchallenge.com

Re: attn admins- Online Forum Challenge part deux

No, but if you do it pays for the :beer at PL events. :ok
But of course!:ok What I was trying to find out is how will we be recognised as punters lounge? in the last interforum challenge we had to download from the affiliate link to be able to see it in the lobby, I'm not sure if GaF sent a list to them of PL members or the link identified you as PL. :unsure

No mate with this one you have to go to the OFC website and pick which forum you're playing for. At least thats what you had to do before you played for us on PokerStars. I think you're thinking of the Poker.co.uk forum challenge. :ok
Yep, that's the one I was thinking of- I just get confused:unsure I can't seem to get the hang of this soberness thing:$

What I was trying to find out is how will we be recognised as punters lounge? in the last interforum challenge we had to download from the affiliate link to be able to see it in the lobby' date=' I'm not sure if GaF sent a list to them of PL members or the link identified you as PL. :unsure[/quote'] Er - think you're mixing event up ...... it's only Boss events where we have had to download from the PL link (though the PL affiliate account has never been compulsory). For the Online Forum Challenge, you need to go to their website and preregister (as you would have done for the last one)........Preregistration for this event opens on Friday.

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux

im in as well:ok hopefully we will have a few more players this time ' date='as we only had about 20 in last time because of ibiza:unsure with a few more in we could do ok[/quote'] Yeah :ok And clashed with the World cup final too!!! In fact, if we can just get one person to support Mr V, then we have a great chance of getting in the prizes ;) We're 5th and 2nd in terms of numbers at the moment :ok

Re: Online Forum Challenge part deux

Will I have to deposit money to ply in this?
Not for the freeroll (event 3), but for the $5000 added (which is a $5 buy in. We also have the $5 PNL buy in on THursday nights now which has $500 added and is HUGE value - will probably be a focus game quite often :ok SO you MAY want to deposit there anyway......