1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 18:30 Nordicbet $3500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Betfair $4000 Gtd
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 21:00 Spin Palace PNL $2,000 Added
    • 00:00 William Hill £500

Re: **Poker Friday 4th August**

Out in 69th. Never recovered from raising 4xBB with AK and missing the flop and faced with calling Hodgeys all in.:eyes
Mate, I'm really sorry about that. I hope you don't see it on TV. :$ But hey, at least I'm putting your chips to good use at present - 3rd. :hope

Re: **Poker Friday 4th August** out in 25th - hunting for chips before the Blinds got to me - I should have let the Blinds go through me and doubled my money by going out in 24th :( Had a lot of PL'rs for company on the table most of the night - Good Luck the 2 left - MCFC 'n' Sleekshot :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 4th August** well played mcfc :clap :clap. sets you up nicely for tomorrow (nay, tonight !). and :clap everyone in the money again this week. once again I cashed in at the minimum level but I shall be back trying harder next Friday :hope

:nana Great Effort - MCFC:nana - even though you finished 2nd you must be well chuffed - special mention to Masterplan for helping your cause in its early stages ;)
fck MP he made a bad call:loon TY everyone thought I had him HU but he come back well so fair play to the guy :clap:clap

Fenners is on pokerzone just now - some programme about a Sporting Odds tourney - currently getting tuition from Tikay!!
The guy, Paul Ross (not our Paul Ross) is I believe Philossify's brother. The rather lovely lady, Melissa, is SnowQueen on PL, and the wife of Sheedy Freekick (haven't seen him around for a while :unsure)