MagicBet's System and Selections for 250 units profit in one week

Re: MagicBet's System and Selections for 250 units profit in one week Day 1: 01/08/2006 Mixed Combo: Hantuchova D. v Peschke K. 1.25 Srebotnik v Bartoli 1.45 Vesnina E. v Groenefeld 1.27 W. Moodie v Grosjean S. 1.38 Houston Comets v Sacramento Monarchs1.36 Indiana Fever v Detroit Shock 1.37 Total Odd: 5.92 Stake: 9/10 Single Bet: TOR Blue Jays v NY Yankees 1.85 Pinnacle Stake: 9/10

Re: MagicBet's System and Selections for 250 units profit in one week http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6696 There's a bit of information missing Magic Bet, 1) how are the selections made 2) real-life, or paper trading ? ( stupid question given the top post i know, but indulge me please ) 3) staking plan followed is ? 4) to avoid any confusing it may be wise to include the kick-off/start times 5) I assume "Mixed Combo" means parlay or accumulator ?

Re: MagicBet's System and Selections for 250 units profit in one week

There's a bit of information missing Magic Bet, 1) how are the selections made 2) real-life, or paper trading ? ( stupid question given the top post i know, but indulge me please ) 3) staking plan followed is ? 4) to avoid any confusing it may be wise to include the kick-off/start times 5) I assume "Mixed Combo" means parlay or accumulator ?
Thanks a lot for reminding us the missing information. Magic Bet's System and Selections are real-life picks and they are ready to be used by bettors. The selections were on test last 2 years with the best tipsters on their experienced sports. The staking will be between 1-10 units per single and combination bet according to the trust on those picks. As stated above the first aim is to reach a minimum 250 units profit in the first week. The selections will be available around 11.00 GMT each day and this will allow followers have the picks around 4-5 hours before the kick-off/start of the matches. Mixed combo means the combination of different types of selections from different sports.

Re: MagicBet's System and Selections for 250 units profit in one week

i'm assuming these are not random picks? and can we forsee a soon-to-be-pay-for-only-service.....? will need to know a lot more before i follow this.
Thanks a lot for you comments. Those selections are not random picks and they are the selections of experienced tipsters. At the moment, we only think about achieving the first aim in the first week. The bettors and followers are free to appreciate the selections.

Re: MagicBet's System and Selections for 250 units profit in one week Ermmm, WE ? who are WE ? Are we talking about tipsters with subscription services or tipsters that are freely available to anyone ? As you know most subscription tipsters have terms and conditions that state you may only use the tips for personal use. I don't think passing on tips on an internet forum is considered 'personal' use.

At the moment, we only think about achieving the first aim in the first week. The bettors and followers are free to appreciate the selections.
I do apologize if i sound overly negative/sceptical but i have been around for a while and seen plenty threads start like this. Does this mean that if things do not go well you simply dissapear again and if they do go well you intend to start your own subscription service ? Thats what i'm reading between the lines.

Re: MagicBet's System and Selections for 250 units profit in one week And i thought i was hars :\ Actually i don't mind at all if Magic Bets wants to start a subscription business. All i want, if it is indeed the case, is to know about it right from the start. Anyhow, guess that's it for week one :loon