August Champions League - Sporting Odds

avongirl

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Came 2nd, threw away the win because I couldn't resist calling with 72o to let him get back level - just because it would have been SUCH a cool hand to win on :rollin Thanks for the support, every1 :)

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Had played far too sensibly up til that point and was worried I'd be stripped off points because everyone'd think I was an impostor :rollin Anyway, 72o's not the worst hand heads up - but I couldn't wait for 32o ;)

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Phew that was a long heads up;) . A damn good game played in good humour. A few raggy flops kept me in at the low stages and just played what i had.Only at the final table did i get any good cards and thats they way i like it. Cheers to Avon n Ed for seeing me through the final table.:clap And well played to StevieP and Milou(who like me was hanging on for ages):ok

Guest gazza271

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Out around the same sort of time as well :( TBH i didnt really enjoy that at all, lost a big stack early on when a hungarian chased a flush and my trips on the flop were beaten :@ and never recovered. May give it one more go, GL all left in :hope

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Thanks guys, and thanks for all the final table support :clap Well done to big andy and george for making up the podium :clap :clap . Not my first MTT win but by god it felt as good.. Got 4 or 5 BIG hands late into final table and not before time I might add ;) , they helped me for the head up which can go any way, knew it was in the bag when I flopped the straight second last hand :nana :nana . Many thanks again to everyone :cheers