• 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 22:00 Red32 Monthly $5000 Freeroll

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th July**

I might take a look @ the SO $5+ $1 Daily Poker Cruise games after today.
Think they're Boss wide :ok I'm tempted too ....... could do with a cruise ........ Maybe I'll make one a Focus Game on a quiet night ....... satellites not great Focus Games, but can get away with it occasionally I think......

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th July** GaF, don't think there is a Pokerzone Grand Prix this Tuesday - they've got some promo going on with the bounty games - splash screen explains it, but I'm in the middle of an MTT, so can't tell you what it says.

GaF' date=' don't think there is a Pokerzone Grand Prix this Tuesday - they've got some promo going on with the bounty games - splash screen explains it, but I'm in the middle of an MTT, so can't tell you what it says.[/quote'] Ta m8 - will have a look in a bit :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th July** 2nd atm at the final table of the Prima Omaha H/L game, after an insane hand when I had nut high, nut low, and 4 other guys in the hand with me - they all kept reraising as fast as they could!! Feel free to pop in and say chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge if anyone's online ;)

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th July** Anyone else fancy the Betfair (or poss Crypto-wide, not sure) 3 o'clock game? 20+2 Euros, which is a bit more than I usually spend, but 1000 Euros added and don't think it gets too many players normally - 27 atm with 20 mins reg left. From what I remember from last few times I've played it, a few months ago, used to generally end up at a bit less than 100, so about 50% extra added.

GaF' date=' don't think there is a Pokerzone Grand Prix this Tuesday - they've got some promo going on with the bounty games - splash screen explains it, but I'm in the middle of an MTT, so can't tell you what it says.[/quote']Yeah Washman, looks like SJ are taking on the GoalPoker ethos of parties instead of prizes.................... sjvv4.jpg :tongue2

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th July** Just won the Club Championship Final at my Golf Club - had a couple of pints (before, during and after) and had to make a speech!!! :cheers Red_Fear was the caddy - what a guy!! :ok Have entered V-Points but I'm trying to persuade wife to go to the pub to celebrate so might be on sit-out or in Hungarian mode. :lol Good luck to all! :hope TQM

Just won the Club Championship Final at my Golf Club - had a couple of pints (before, during and after) and had to make a speech!!! :cheers Red_Fear was the caddy - what a guy!! :ok Have entered V-Points but I'm trying to persuade wife to go to the pub to celebrate so might be on sit-out or in Hungarian mode. :lol Good luck to all! :hope TQM
:cheers :notworthy:notworthy :clap:clap Well done matey! Enjoy the celebrations! :beer :gimme

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th July** I take it you WERE pissed as a Pistonbroke this morning then... ;) Mate thats fantastic, my mate plays off 11 and I know how tough these championships are, and even a scratch golfer like yourself still has to play well in these to win. Congratulations TQM, I am really really pleased for you. :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy

Re: **Poker Sunday 30th July** Very nice win TQM!!! Speaking of Hungarian mode, went all-in against 2 others in the Virgin game with KhQs on a flop of Kd2h3h - others turn over KcTs, and something like 5h8h. Needless to say, turn brought another heart for the flush, and river didn't complete mine, so out 276th.

out 211th.... 1 guy bets 500, i go all in with my KK, 1 caller with 10 10 and the original guy with AQ guy hits his 10 and as he had more, were both out, i hate that!
unlucky mate :( maybe your luck has dried up, chill out for a while and have a coke :lol

roflmao ' date=' mikes wondering why he cant see any pl in his vpoint freeroll , nothing to do with the fact youve entered the daily freeroll then mike :rollin :rollin :rollin[/quote'] b*llocks :wall :wall :wall