Collared Tshirts - One for Paul Ross / GAF

msaban

Guys I know you produced some normal tshirts a little while away with punterslounge on them, I think it was one of the race days, but any thoughts on some collared ones, with a subtle punters lounge logo perhaps on the breast or collar. I think it would quite smart for those places that you have to be smart-casual to enter to play and obviously not just limited for poker places - could wear for golf for example, but it would be quite cool when playing at a live event to be wearing a forum shirt, aswell as advertising the lounge to non members its a good spot for other members who might only know you as a username. I got some sorted for a golf event several years and it wasnt tha expensive, and I would gladly pay for one if you had some - providing of course it was a sensible colour - black, navy, white etc i.e not bright green. Any thoughts ? Mike

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Collared Tshirts - One for Paul Ross / GAF I think its a good idea,personally i live in polo shirts and a couple of PL ones would be great and i would happily pay for them. See what the mods/boss thinks :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.