• 20:00 Stans Poker $1000 Freeroll
    • 21:30 Boss Heads Up MTT

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th July** well done Morls :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th July** :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana I honestly beleive that was my best ever win, may not have been the most money, but 7 heads up games in a row on a network wide tourney, i cant stop smiling and im chuffed to bits, its also the 1st time ive broken the $1000 barrier in a week!...:nana MANY MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO WERE SUPPORTING ME, I NEEDED IT AND IM SURE IT HELPED ME ON THE WAY TO MY WIN, THANK YOU ALL! :clap :ok

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th July**

:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana I honestly beleive that was my best ever win, may not have been the most money, but 7 heads up games in a row on a network wide tourney, i cant stop smiling and im chuffed to bits, its also the 1st time ive broken the $1000 barrier in a week!...:nana MANY MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO WERE SUPPORTING ME, I NEEDED IT AND IM SURE IT HELPED ME ON THE WAY TO MY WIN, THANK YOU ALL! :clap :ok
Yeah................whatever............................. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap If there was EVER a man on a roll more than you mate, it wasn't noted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VVVVVWP and also the V-point and the Mansion and the ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rollin I can do no more than :notworthy at the alter that is "The MORL" (Send you the room bill for Brum soon as, ok?) C.R.

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th July** nice one mate fantastic result :clap:clap:clap:clap

:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana I honestly beleive that was my best ever win, may not have been the most money, but 7 heads up games in a row on a network wide tourney, i cant stop smiling and im chuffed to bits, its also the 1st time ive broken the $1000 barrier in a week!...:nana MANY MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO WERE SUPPORTING ME, I NEEDED IT AND IM SURE IT HELPED ME ON THE WAY TO MY WIN, THANK YOU ALL! :clap :ok

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th July** looks like I might be getting a refund for my problems as well :cow email support if you experienced what I did in th boss HU lastnight (and I dont mean morls's lucky streak :loon) ====== Please reply above this line ====== Software problems Dear Brian Martin, Thank you for the email regarding your account. We can confirm we experienced minor server problems and we will be refunding for all tournaments affected within the next 24 hours. We hope this clarifies the situation, however if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, ---------------------------------------------------- Sandra Williams Customer Service Agent IPN Response Suite 812, Europort Gibraltar International 350 51710 Freephone UK 0800 376 2815 Freephone USA 18667452385