• 20:00 Stans Poker $1000 Freeroll
    • 21:30 Boss Heads Up MTT

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th July**

Won't be able to play this evening, as I'll be out. But I just wanted to say that I like having the more unusual games every now and then, and I'll play in them if I can.
i think they are a great idea as well gaf :notworthy i loved the omaha games in the betfred tourney ,and its always nice to try something a little diffrent now and again.

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th July** hey, does anyone who is playing the stanspoker freeroll know what the exact rules are. If you come ITM it says that in order to claim the prize you need to have made a deposit. In the unlikely event that I get in the money :), could i make a deposit afterwards to claim the money or would it be voided? I should probably be emailing them, but im just wondering because everyone here is pretty clued up. Im evtherev1986 on stanspoker i think Thanks Evan

hey, does anyone who is playing the stanspoker freeroll know what the exact rules are. If you come ITM it says that in order to claim the prize you need to have made a deposit. In the unlikely event that I get in the money :), could i make a deposit afterwards to claim the money or would it be voided? I should probably be emailing them, but im just wondering because everyone here is pretty clued up. Im evtherev1986 on stanspoker i think Thanks Evan
Hi Evan :welcome to the PL I had assumed that you had to deposit before you won in order to claim any prize money ( i deposited a long time ago so don't have to worry about it), but looking at the wording it does seem like you only need to make a deposit before you can claim a prize ........................ rather than losing the prize if you haven't deposited ................................ but its probably best to check with stan james to be sure of exactly what they mean by "claim a prize" .................... just in case :ok ................ or you could check what the minimum deposit is ........... after all you can always withdraw it again ;)

Guest gazza271

Yipee. Finished work early so in the £10 Heads Up.
lol, how the hell you finished early mate ??? Job and knock up there ? :lol :lol

lol' date=' how the hell you finished early mate ??? Job and knock up there ? :lol :lol[/quote'] Was meant to be on a 9 hour shift mate. Decided to have an hour off though. Will work the extra hour tomorrow (maybe)

Re: **Poker Thursday 27th July** I might have had a go at the heads up tonight (keep meaning to try it) but my connection is sooo slow :zzz tonight I daren't risk it. How do the placings work - does everyone who goes out in each round place the same?