• 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 20:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 20:30 Pokerstars $2,5 Million Freeroll

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th July** New columns in the table on post 49.... Rank - Current Rank HR - Highest ever Rank HP - Highest ever Position DT - Number of Days this player has spent at the top Min - your lowest currently counting score

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th July** Joined the Pokerstars late - justl 1350 to my name All in second hand i saw with JJ - called by KQ Flop Q Q A - shit!! Out 3181 i think??????? Played a tourney on Betfred - did unexpectedly well and got distracted (But at least i won $40 in that one)

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th July** out 2765th, was sat out the first half an hour sorting the 2 new pcs out for my family. checking back in poker-spy records, i woulda take a LOAD of pots then. in the 15 minutes i played, i lost every hand every blind every call, without making so much as a pair

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th July** Still in the Pokerstars freeroll at the first break on about 4500 chips. I tripled up early with QQ when two players followed me to the river with quite remarkable hands (one finished with A high, and the other with a pair of 7s)! Other than that I haven't played any significant hands yet.