• 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 20:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 20:30 Pokerstars $2,5 Million Freeroll

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th July** There are Moneymaker freerolls running throughout the day (and for several days/weeks). It's the one listed at 15.30 we need for the focus game I assume? Reg starts 1 hour before. It says every player gets a free ticket to use in any of the round 1 games, but I guess with 10000 in each there's no point trying to avoid ones with other PL'ers in!

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th July**

Gaf? I remember that you said we weren't going to use satellites as focus games anymore....... Top 50 qualify (still a fair target), but it kind of makes it difficult to score above this doesn't it? :unsure
Yes you're right ..... :$ For some reason I didn't think of it as a satellite, but of course it is...... If pokerstars keep the game going after top 50, then I will count scores as they finish (so you will need to keep playing sensibly, even if everyone around you isn't) the difference between 1st (400 points) and 50th (230 points) is huge, but I feel just rewards for having fought your way through 9950 players!!!! If the game terminates when last 50 are hit, I will do the same as before - and 50th is the best position you can achieve (same for everyone - so a level playing field)

I won't be in this as I used my ticket on yesterdays game. :(
Fear not Sam, you shall come to the ball........ Pokerstars to the rescue :) Pokerstars have offered to give a second free token to anyone who used their original tokens before the focus game was announced (i.e. yesterday or before). If you fall into this category, please PM me your Pokerstars ID. :) They have also confirmed that the satellite stops when the last 50 are hit. This is my fault for not thinking it through :( I am however going to stick with it as the focus game. Noone can therefore finish higher than 50th!! (still a lot of points) EDIT: Email will be going off at 15:30 BST - this is the absolute latest you can contact me - after this time we will not be able to get anyone an extra token. Thanks

EDIT: Email will be going off at 15:30 BST - this is the absolute latest you can contact me - after this time we will not be able to get anyone an extra token. Thanks
Email has gone off to Pokerstars - no more please. Cheers.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th July** Anyone know how long these pokerstars freerolls last?? With 10,000 runners I'm presuming it could be a long one - and the Cloud needs his beauty sleep :\ - so if it looks like a 3am jobby I might not bother.

Anyone know how long these pokerstars freerolls last?? With 10,000 runners I'm presuming it could be a long one
Looks as though it could be ... 15 minute blind levels. Of course, that's not a problem if you get knocked out as early as I probably will be.

Anyone know how long these pokerstars freerolls last?? With 10,000 runners I'm presuming it could be a long one - and the Cloud needs his beauty sleep :\ - so if it looks like a 3am jobby I might not bother.
Yesterdays one took a touch under 5 hours - so finished at 01:22 BST. If numbers are down tonight (as it may be if people have used their tokens), it could be less........