My second flopped royal in 2 weeks!!

The Rivers

Re: My second flopped royal in 2 weeks!! Very nice hand mate! :ok Wish I had hit something like that last night... was on your table! Didn't get much of anything and pocket pairs were my downfall as I seemed to get outdrawn every time! Still waiting for my first Royal... :eyes

Re: My second flopped royal in 2 weeks!! :lol I wondered if anyone would notice the UTG limp with Q 10, but i can explain.:unsure i usually play $10 SNG's but i played this $5 one for a warm up and a bit of confidence. And i just seemed to be hitting hands quite a lot on a passive table, so i called knowing there wasn't much chance of it being raised pre-flop. I usually play much tighter. Although Q 10s has always looked pretty to me, i know it's not very good really. Either that or i just had a 'feeling'.:unsure ;) But when it comes to coin flips, i'm not a lucky player either.

Re: My second flopped royal in 2 weeks!! Fair enough. Like you say if its not likely to be back raised why not have a look for cheap - even if your position is poor. Obviously youd have to fold to a raise which would be a waste of chips but if thats not the case why not :)

Re: My second flopped royal in 2 weeks!! This one's my favourite royal I ever got .... It was only worth 155 chips (pretty much the BI's and antes) but what was so great about it is that it was in razz....... and won! amazing! royal.jpg