Was i right??

premierblade

Basically me and Aces06 view differed but who was right? DEALER: Your hole cards are 9diamond 3 clubs DEALER: grazy666, it's your turn DEALER: The flop is 9heart 8club 5spade DEALER: thehornet, it's your turn DEALER: The turn is 5heart DEALER: The river is Qdiamond ACES_06: sum1s got the nuts ACES_06: hornet DEALER: thehornet has 10diamond Jheart and a straight to the queen grazy666: blag ACES_06: told ya DEALER: thehornet wins 15,360 with a straight to the queen DEALER: Game starts, Hold'em, hand #2722678 ACES_06: nicely played hornet sfrankg: but it wasn't the nuts?? ACES_06: any hand that cant be beating is the nuts sfrankg: but that hand could have been beaten ACES_06: not with wat was on the board sfrankg: yes ACES_06: wat 4 5s but no1 had it sfrankg: so that was the nuts ACES_06: i new no1 had it ACES_06: no it wasnt no1 had it koko131: any 1 with the 5 queen had the nuts lol sfrankg: quad 5's was the best possible hand out ACES_06: no1 had it u fool sfrankg: ie the nuts ACES_06: omg sfrankg: kid your wrong edit by Val:Thats better.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.