Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. hehe, I know what you mean clarky, now my system has gone "real" suddenly those late goals which turn the unders selections into overs scores are heartbreaking, very bad 5 losers today out of 7 slections one more game still to play, still, I haven't got too much riding on it, I just thought I'd start off small to get me into the swing of things, thank God,and hopefully things will pick up, we can't get too down on the bad days just as we shouldn't get too carried away on the good days, great in theory but not so simple in the real world.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... and so we come to the end of a very busy weekend as far as the 3-0 system was concerned.Eight selections in all and spanning English and Euro Leagues right over the weekend.So we ended up with 5 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses.Chesterfield looking the most unlikely to win at the start of play, yet fought back to get a 2-2 draw, while Hertha Berlin obliged at great odds. So latest position in the table:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

2.55%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

62.75%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

So its on towards next weekend, where it looks like 5 selections, but I will be back with these later in the week.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... another shocking weekend for the 3-0 system picks, never been such a yo-yo season ever since the start of the system.Anyway we just have to string along and hope for an upturn in fortunes.Latest position which is now in the Red:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

-3.12%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

58.93%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

...... and so, hopefully onwards to better things!:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... selections highlighted for Tuesday's round of matches for the 3-0 system are as follows:- Millwall (h) 2.01 Darlington (h) 1.57 Shrewsbury T (h) 1.92 Hoping we can get back to winning ways.:notworthy

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ...... another mixed bag with Tuesday's round of matches. Things fared a little better with two wins and a Darlo loss.Latest position as we go towards the weekend's matches:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

-1.55%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

59.32%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Will be back with the weekend selections later.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... an absolute boatload of selections this weekend for the 3-0 system, so without further ado, this is the full list:- Hoffenheim TSG (h) 1.44 Athletico Madrid (h) 1.64 Cagliari (h) 2.66 Genoa (h) 1.64 Juventus (h) 1.33 Burton Albion (h) 1.57 Cagliari looks a wee bit questionable.But who knows.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. A BUNCH OF FIVES ! Not exactly a full house this weekend, but oh so near for the second time this season. Five correct from six making it an excellent weekend for the 3-0 system, back in the Black and strike rate improved.Latest position:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

2.37%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

61.54%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

So hopefully we can settle down now and have a better ride onwards and upwards.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... after last weekend's success story, hoping for a continuation story with this latest batch of the 3-0 systems being highlighted:- Manchester U 1.17 Newcastle U 1.81 Wolfsburg 1.62 Roma (a) 1.78 Here's hoping these will once again fly the flag. :ok