Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

Norms Bradford (Friday) @ 2.40 :clap Stockport @ 2.66 :clap Wycombe @ 2.42 :clap Arsenal (Sunday) @ 1.60 :hope +2's Man Utd @ 1.66 :wall
Just need Arsenal to come in & complete the "Merlin Full House" for the Norms tomorrow :hope, & as for Utd :eyes :wall

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Good work Clarky, you neede that, the norms have been taking one hell of a beating so far, onwards and upwards. Here's mine up to date as of tonight.

Under 2.5 System (from predictions with one goal or less)
Starting Bank100.00
Current Stake10.00
Bets so far59
Winners33
Losers26
Strike Rate56%
Average price 1.85
Total Stakes590.00
Total Returns 606.39
Yield %2.8%
Profit/-Loss 16.39
ROCE %16.4%

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Fast Eddie your results are very good when you consider that unders have only occured 45.8% of English league games this season. The historical average is approx 53.5% - there has been a real shift in the number of overs this season for some reason. I bet on unders (using a totally different system) and I have been caned during Septmber and October, so your results are more impressive than they initally look.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Cheers Fast Eddie i needed that weekend ( + a few more !!!) anyways midweek picks are Norms Brentford @ 2.26 Bayern Munich (wed) @ 1.55 +2's Leicester @ 2.24 MK Dons @ 2.26 Chelsea (wed) @ 1.50 Back later with the odds....

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ...... thanks Ed for the memoire on the Blues, I missed it but as you say it was there for all to see. Have corrected it up above and added the odds.The trouble with looking for value, you cannot go against a system that is in the Black for over three years no matter what the odds are, so they have to be included, otherwise its pointless to call it the 3-0 system.;) ps Good work on those stats, makes good reading.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... we wuz robbed! Arsenal too were just coasting along, then along came Spurs and Rednapp to spoil the Full House scenario 4-4 and leave five correct from six. So near and yet so far.Still we are back in the Black and looking a bit healthier:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

1.05%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

60.53%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

So its onwards forever onwards and on to the weekend with heads held high.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ...... nothing surprises me in football any more.How in the heck can a team like Yeovil manage to topple high flyers Oldham? Just as well there was only the one selection.Latest position :-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

-1.54%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

58.97%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Ah well, it's onwards to the next batch of matches.:\

Starting Bank100.00
Current Stake10.00
Bets so far79
Winners44
Losers35
Strike Rate56%
Average price 1.88
Total Stakes768.00
Total Returns 795.67
Yield %3.60%
Profit/-Loss 27.67
ROCE %27.7%

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ....... OK another weekend not that far away, and another bunch of selections highlighted by the 3-0 system:- Chelsea (a) 1.55 Barcelona 1.24 Genoa 1.59 Napoli 1.88 Hoping for some continued success.:ok

FULL HOUSE.

That's more like it now....... first full house of this new season! :clap All four selections duly obliged with great scores in the process. This now makes the latest position:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

3.60%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

62.79%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

So with great pleasure it's onwards and forever upwards.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Nice one Merlin on the Full House. Here are my stats on my system. I'm now having thoughts about my staking levels, if they are too high or not, I'm gonna look around the site to see what peoles views are on staking, difficult to get the balance between risk and achieving good returns I guess.

Starting Bank100.00
Current Stake10.00
Bets so far83
Winners46
Losers37
Strike Rate55%
Average price 1.90
Total Stakes808.00
Total Returns 831.19
Yield %2.87%
Profit/-Loss 23.19
ROCE %23.2%

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... my thanks to one and all for the encouraging comments.Here is this weekend's extra special boat load of selections for the 3-0 system, odds to follow later for obvious reasons:- Manchester U. 1.17 Chelsea (a) 1.34 Leeds U. 1.67 Chesterfield. 2.54 Hertha Berlin. 2.76 Barcelona (a) 1.39 A.C.Milan.1.24 Udinese.1.44 Great weekend, long may it continue.:cheers