** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

DRAWS update after last nights match
Wins123
Losses261
No of Bets384
Strike Rate32.0%
Staked433
Returned447.03
Yield3.2%
The yield seems to be going down and down, but i shall carry on with this as a paper trail.
What predicted draw was last night then?

A couple of quick questions for all of you who are keeping figures for the various systems. Do you use best available bookies prices or Betfair prices? If you use Betfair prices, what commission rate do you deduct from any returns?
I myself am just tracking the price I get. Seeing as only using Betfair right now then my prices are from Betfair.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... it's not often both British teams give up the ghost, but give up the ghost they both did! Barca saved the day! Latest position:-

Total Staked

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

7.63%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

68.24%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

The odds for the Euro matches will still be on the Euro Football thread up above fellas, so not too late to track.Cheers.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... early days but the system has highlighted a multitude of 3-0's for this weekend:- Tottenham H 1.45 Blackpool 2.56 Swansea C 1.44 Hartlepool U (FRI) 1.75 Barcelona 1.31 Fiorentina 1.47 Juventus 1.56 Reggina 1.90 Roma 1.31 Onwards and upwards.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... I had it written down as 3-0 in pencil beside the game and starred as a 3-0 selection.I have rechecked the tables for both sides and they tally.Unless I wrote it down wrong I cannot see any error Richard.;)

..... must have been looking through my glass eye..... so does mine!:loon
But merlin this was post 516 after me and Bruce had both advised we got 2-0 and you said you had the same thing. You then updated/edited your picks for the weekend to remove Barca:lol Very confused:unsure

.... early days but the system has highlighted a multitude of 3-0's for this weekend:- Tottenham H Blackpool Swansea C Hartlepool U (FRI) Barcelona Fiorentina Juventus Reggina Roma Will be back later with the odds for these.;)
I've got Tottenham as 4-2 Merlin.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... it's not hard to recheck, only takes minutes.Go to :lolBBC Website and click on football - tables - premiership and jot down the stats.Then click on the tables in MW sheets and compare.If they agree no need to check further against the individual results.I have checked and mine and Clarky's appear to be correct.Stats should read:- Spurs (Home) W5-D1-L4-F30-A21 Sunderland (Away) W0-D2-L9-F9-A27 Both of mine tally, so happy checking!:lol

.... it's not hard to recheck, only takes minutes.Go to :lolBBC Website and click on football - tables - premiership and jot down the stats.Then click on the tables in MW sheets and compare.If they agree no need to check further against the individual results.I have checked and mine and Clarky's appear to be correct.Stats should read:- Spurs (Home) W5-D1-L4-F30-A21 Sunderland (Away) W0-D2-L9-F9-A27 Both of mine tally, so happy checking!:lol
So do mine, yet the prediction is definitely different so something is amiss. Wouldn't we also need to check away statistics of Spurs & home stats of Sunderland in order to be accurate?

2 Four goal predictions in todays League 2 games Morecambe v Darlington - Over 2.5 @ 2.04 final score 0-3:nana+1.04 Peterborough v A. Stanley - Over 2.5 @ 1.68 final score 8-2:eek:loon:nana+1.00 Gl if you choose to follow people:ok
3-5 & -2.54 units now so on the up hopefully:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... OK Iv'e checked the reverse stats and mine tally again:- Tottenham (Away) W1-D5-L6-F12-A19 Sunderland (Home) W5-D3-L3-F13-A13 Making the Whole Table:- Tottenham W6-D6-L10-F42-A40 Sunderland W5-D5-L12-F22-A40 So what's happening?;)

.... OK Iv'e checked the reverse stats and mine tally again:- Tottenham (Away) W1-D5-L6-F12-A19 Sunderland (Home) W5-D3-L3-F13-A13 Making the Whole Table:- Tottenham W6-D6-L10-F42-A40 Sunderland W5-D5-L12-F22-A40 So what's happening?;)
Oh god knows, cos this is exactly what I have! What other happenings/scores could factor into future predictions you think?

Oh god knows, cos this is exactly what I have! What other happenings/scores could factor into future predictions you think?
HG i would check the scores as the results seem to be in order, maybes one of us has missed a goal or two:eyes

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... checked all the scores and found everything in apple pie order. Here are the scores for those who want to recheck:- Spurs (Spurs score first) a Sunderland 0-1 h Everton 1-3 h Derby Co 4-0 a Man U 0-1 a Fulham 3-3 h Arsenal 1-3 a Bolton W 1-1 h Aston V 4-4 a Liverpool 2-2 a Newcastle U 1-3 h Blackburn R 1-2 a Middlesbrough 1-1 h Wigan A 4-0 a West Ham U 1-1 h Blackburn R 2-3 h Man C 2-1 a Portsmouth 1-0 a Arsenal 1-2 h Fulham 5-1 h Reading 6-4 a Aston V 1-2 a Chelsea 0-2 SUNDERLAND (S'land Scores first) h Tottenham H 1-0 a Birmingham C 2-2 a Wigan A 0-3 h Liverpool 0-2 a Man U 0-1 h Reading 2-1 a Middlesbrough 2-2 h Blackburn R 1-2 a Arsenal 2-3 a West Ham U 1-3 h Fulham 1-1 a Man C 0-1 h Newcastle U 1-1 a Everton 1-7 h Derby Co 1-0 a Chelsea 0-2 h Aston V 1-1 a Reading 1-2 h Man U 0-4 h Bolton W 3-1 a Blackburn R 0-1 h Portsmouth 2-0 Happy checking!:rollin