2YR OLDS 2nd Fav Firm Going System.

After reading alkim's 2nd Fav post in Horses and dog section and routing through my systems I put up one that as performed well in the past in that post. As a few of the members like to look at or follow systems this 1 as never failed to make a profit over the last 9 years and if you follow the instructions below to the letter you should have no probs. 2YR OLDS ONLY FIRM GOING ONLY 5 TO 19 RUNNERS 6/4 TO 15/2 5F TO 1M 1F MAY TO OCTOBER. CLAIMING ST,MAIDENS AND HANDICAPS ONLY This system as an average s-rate of around 30% with 30 to 40 runners per season and is performing to that level this year and had a 13/2 winner yesterday.I will not be updating this post with any runners but if you wish to take a copy of the rules please do so. THE % MAN :ok

Re: 2YR OLDS 2nd Fav Firm Going System.

Looking back, only the 2.20 qualified. The 2.55 was a novice stakes and the 4.00 and 4.35 are for 3 yr olds. The 2nd fav in the 2.20: Dancing daisy was 5th.
Well traf the 2.20 was the only qualifing race today and as I said it as a 30%+ s-rate over the season and todays lost but if this season so far and past seasons are anything to go by their should still be more winners to come. In the past August as been one of the better months and lets hope it performs the same this year. This July as been very fruitful as well with above average winners so maybe due a few losers but thats the problem when following systems no matter how good they are somewhere along the line it will throw up some poor results but no one knows when this may occur. I'm sure you take care in your betting and if you don't chase any losses things will pan out in the long run in your favour, If we were right all the time their would be no bookies to take are bets in the first place but if we can show an overall profit at the end of the season thats all that counts. If you ever wish to go about writing systems of your own please drop me a private message and I will do my best to put you on the right track.

Re: 2YR OLDS 2nd Fav Firm Going System. No, I fully understand that there'll be winners and losers, mate. A 30% s/r is good enough for me for something that's quite easy to follow. I wasn't complaining about today's result: I was posting it up for anybody else who might have been interested. As for chasing losses: you'd be a fool to, really. I follow systems and stick to the advised sataking plan, if no stakes are advised, i use level stakes regardless of any winning/losing streak.

Re: 2YR OLDS 2nd Fav Firm Going System. The Fly in the Ointment here is the Going. Its very rare nowadays for CoC's not to get the watering Can out without giving across the extent, all of a sudden Firm Going the next Day in the Results becomes Good to Firm.:unsure To be sure, the going is the only viable Critera given, Distance, Price etc are all wide enough to allow nearly all 2nd Favs. :ok

The Fly in the Ointment here is the Going. Its very rare nowadays for CoC's not to get the watering Can out without giving across the extent, all of a sudden Firm Going the next Day in the Results becomes Good to Firm.:unsure To be sure, the going is the only viable Critera given, Distance, Price etc are all wide enough to allow nearly all 2nd Favs. :ok
All over the front page of the Racing Post today about the watering fiasco.

2.45 Bath Retaliate ??
Sorry I did not mention it and it would have been that hores if it was 2nd Fav I dont always have time and to be honest tody never looked at the going.If you read the original post it states the races it applies 2. All courses count and the stats are there to view and although todays lost i'm sure their will be more winners to come. This year so far before the last 2 races it s/rate was above average and a down turn was likely as it is very consistant every year.