Saturdays Focus Game

GaF

Saturdays Focus Game  

1. 1.

• Boss $4000 Gtd
    • Prima Private Game
    • Boss Heads Up

At a bit of a loss for Saturdays Focus Game!!! Any suggestions? Some ideas.... Boss $4k Gtd ($10 + $1 Buy In 22:00 BST) Boss Heads Up Tourney ($10 + $1 Buy In 21:30 BST) Prima PL Private Tourney (Double points to accout for higher standard/lower numbers) Any other suggestions?

Re: Saturdays Focus Game

How about the $10 + 1 pokerstars deep stack tourney at 5.00 pm - top 20% get paid' date=' and a decent standard of game[/quote'] Got the poll running now - but one to consider for next week :ok

How about the $10 + 1 pokerstars deep stack tourney at 5.00 pm - top 20% get paid' date=' and a decent standard of game[/quote'] I've played this one a couple of times. Really enjoy it. 5000 starting chips and blinds up every 30 minutes. Beware though, it might start at 5pm but ends up going through to the early hours of the morning!

Out in 21st last week when my KK in big blind ran into AA - that was at 1.30 in the morning....shortly after 8th break :rollin
....so don't make any plans for the evening :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I'm out tommorrow night so it doesn't matter to me, but i'll have to give this one a go sometime :ok how many people usually play?