$1000 PKR Freeroll limited to 500 players

GaF

PKR may have only been Beta testing for two months, but we’ve already hit an impressive milestone. At 11:47am GMT on 19th July, PKR dealt its one millionth hand. To celebrate reaching this milestone ahead of time, and to say thanks to everyone for helping to make PKR such a great success, we’ve arranged a special $1,000 freeroll to take place at 8:00pm BST (3:00pm EST) on Sunday 23rd July. Registration opens one hour before the tournament starts and there are only 500 places, so make sure you register early to guarantee a seat. We'll also be giving each player who makes the final table of this tournament an added bonus - a share of a million PKR points*. With that stack, you’ll be able to customize your character any way you please by purchasing an almost unlimited range of in-game clothing and accessories.

Re: $1000 PKR Freeroll limited to 500 players I was playing around with PKR just recently. Its good but: Its a bit resource heavy - need a good PC and multitabling would be rough! They also need to stop players "emoting" who are out of the hand. Its really annoying that there is this great "false tell" system in place but guys who have folded are whoooping it up and its just confusing.

Re: $1000 PKR Freeroll limited to 500 players Great for a fun game...but I find the play is very difficult to follow and often at the end of a hand I don't know who won or what with. When two or three emote at the same time it just gets confusing. Some lovely touches though...if you put your curser over an opponent, your player will look straight at them...that can be real spooky!

Re: $1000 PKR Freeroll limited to 500 players Tried to go onto this again - not been on it for about 2 weeks. It tried updating files - fair enough 98kb/s download speed, just under 2 hours remaining. Decided to try some other time...maybe.

Re: $1000 PKR Freeroll limited to 500 players

Tried to go onto this again - not been on it for about 2 weeks. It tried updating files - fair enough 98kb/s download speed, just under 2 hours remaining. Decided to try some other time...maybe.
I've got 8 meg broadband so it only took about 4 or 5 mins, but if you have a slower connection and are planning on playing in the freeroll then its a good idea to download the update in plenty of time :ok