• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Pacific Poker Standard and Telegraph Finals
    • 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 20:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 20:00 Stans $1000 Freeroll
    • 02:00 BetonBet $1000 Freeroll

Re: **Poker Thursday 20th July**

I'm SimonC001 on Nordic...wish I could change my name on a few sites but you never seem to be able to.
I'm jax1000 on prima ...................Unfortuanately when you choose a nickname on your first site on the prima network, you are stuck with it for all sites on the prima network ..................... Bet365 was the first poker account i opened and i wish i had realised i'd be stuck with my nickname on loads of sites before i chose it randomly ................... then again i didn't realise at the time that i would end up having loads of poker accounts :tongue2

Re: **Poker Thursday 20th July** In the Nordic doing exceedingly well mainly due to some muppet Michaelaqqq who had a large run of luck going in with crap hands - got to #1 position and then announced she(?) had to go and started to announce every hand and then bet big - went all in against her with a couple of reasonable hands and voila lots of chips. GAF tried it but struck out with his AJ when she hit a run on the river.... Not sure I approve of his/her behaviour :spank (made a mockery of the game) and wouldhave preferred a simple sit-out as a way of distributing chips more fairly!

Re: **Poker Thursday 20th July**

In the Nordic doing exceedingly well mainly due to some muppet Michaelaqqq who had a large run of luck going in with crap hands - got to #1 position and then announced she(?) had to go and started to announce every hand and then bet big - went all in against her with a couple of reasonable hands and voila lots of chips. GAF tried it but struck out with his AJ when she hit a run on the river.... Not sure I approve of his/her behaviour :spank (made a mockery of the game) and wouldhave preferred a simple sit-out as a way of distributing chips more fairly!
Against the rules, isn't it? Saying what your cards are when the hand is still live?

Re: **Poker Thursday 20th July** just gone out in 14th - kicks in teeth when AK beaten by AQ (Q on flop - fought back), AJ beaten by QJ (Q on flop - fought back), JJ beaten by AA (nothing on board -only mini revival until out). :wall how many hours was that for 50c ? :eyes good luck piston :hope edit - sorry mate, just noticed you have gone too :sad

Re: **Poker Thursday 20th July** out in 13th not wanting to limp into top 10 as usual, there were about 4 of us with similiar stacks looking good for a top 10, thought id make a stand and pull ahead a little geezer before me raised i go all in with AQs thinking its another steal he calls and shows AA wouldnt have minded so much but it was a fukcing long game and i wanted a poker set it dosent normally bother me finishing just outside the money im used to it but this time it really pissed me off couldnt even post last night i really do need to sort out how to play this effing game at this stage of a tourney i always seem to tighten up too much and gety blinded out bollix