Accomodation for Poker Weekend In Copenhagen - NEW LINK NOW

Penelopeys

Hi guys. Here's a link to hotels in Copenhagen. You will only need a room friday night since we're staying in our summer houses saturday night. Most of these hotels are in central Copenhagen, but I live 7 mins away in a cab... or 3 mins by Metro :loon I live in an area called Frederiksberg, if you find a hotel in that area! The prizes are average pr. night for 2 people, shown just above the green button saying: VÆLG .... which is : Choose http://dk.hotels.com/index.jsp?currencyCode=DKK&locale=da&pageName=hotNetList&cid=73390&city=frederiksberg&numberOfChildren=0&numberOfAdults=2&numberOfRooms=1&mode=2 :ok

Re: Accomodation for Poker Weekend In Copenhagen - NEW LINK NOW Here is another: Close by... Single rooms: 695 kroner Double rooms:795 and 995 kroner (divide by 11 to get the amount in pounds) It is not Central Copenhagen but situated in a very cosy part of town, and only 10 mins from Central Copenhagen. If you want to stay there, Paul and I will try and make a good deal with the manager. www.hotelfyogbi.dk

Re: Accomodation for Poker Weekend In Copenhagen - NEW LINK NOW

Hi guys. Here's a link to hotels in Copenhagen. You will only need a room friday night since we're staying in our summer houses saturday night. Most of these hotels are in central Copenhagen, but I live 7 mins away in a cab... or 3 mins by Metro :loon I live in an area called Frederiksberg, if you find a hotel in that area! The prizes are average pr. night for 2 people, shown just above the green button saying: VÆLG .... which is : Choose http://dk.hotels.com/index.jsp?currencyCode=DKK&locale=da&pageName=hotNetList&cid=73390&city=frederiksberg&numberOfChildren=0&numberOfAdults=2&numberOfRooms=1&mode=2 :ok
hehe what do we win :tongue2 (a night in the hotel perhaps:unsure ) good point i need to sort out what im doing for this eeek

Re: Accomodation for Poker Weekend In Copenhagen - NEW LINK NOW

hehe what do we win :tongue2 (a night in the hotel perhaps:unsure ) good point i need to sort out what im doing for this eeek
Mo - you really can't laugh at other people's typos and then make one yourself :loon :lol or perhaps I am misreading and you did mean eek rather than week :unsure

Re: Accomodation for Poker Weekend In Copenhagen - NEW LINK NOW Not sure of it's availability or cost, but when I was there last I stayed at the DGI-Byens Hotel. It was great! Booked it through a third party on a dodgy website, but that was before the days of lastminute, expedia and co... Also recall keeping back £100 for the last night and going home at 9pm all spent out, and pretty sober. I'd take an emergency bottle of vodka next time.

Re: Accomodation for Poker Weekend In Copenhagen - NEW LINK NOW Hi Pene, visits getting closer by the day .... time to book hotel for the Friday night! Hotel Fy & Bi’s looks ok to me - did you manage to do a deal with them?(probably too busy being luvvy dovey with Paul :D ) . Any idea what the situation is with parking since I'll have my car with me. Will book up there late next week unless I hear of people booking up elsewhere..... Also - are Euro's interchangeable with Kroner in the shops/bars or is it better to bring Kroner? Looking forward to this meetup :nana :nana

Re: Accomodation for Poker Weekend In Copenhagen - NEW LINK NOW Euro are useless in my country :loon Kroner :ok I have not tried to do a deal with Fy og Bi yet, as noone showed interest in staying there. If e few people will stay there, I will try... but it will hardly work if there is only one :unsure Looking forward to this too :ok