Good Luck GaF?

the croc

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Good Luck GaF? Thanks again everyone :$

Presumably, even though you won't be multitabling, you'll still be giving us regular leaderboard updates for the Virgin freeroll? :tongue2
No problem at all mate - I can tell you that you went out in 222nd for 10.2 points :nana :cow :nana :cow

Re: Good Luck GaF? Cheers for your support all - shame you cant chat, but even so, I can "feel" your presence!!!! Made the first break - my 3000 chips have dwindled to 2560 - have managed to get to this point without doing too much drastically wrong....... The field is down to 493 - just 413 to go to the money :lol :lol I have been a bit timid/passive/scared so far - doen't worry me too much whilst the blinds are low - but when they increase I realise I'm going to have to "snap out of it"..... Have had JJ a couple of times - but nothing else much to do anything with.... Wish I knew the real names of the players I'm up against - imagin ethere is a pro or two in the field.......

Re: Good Luck GaF?

Cheers for your support all - shame you cant chat, but even so, I can "feel" your presence!!!! Made the first break - my 3000 chips have dwindled to 2560 - have managed to get to this point without doing too much drastically wrong....... The field is down to 493 - just 413 to go to the money :lol :lol I have been a bit timid/passive/scared so far - doen't worry me too much whilst the blinds are low - but when they increase I realise I'm going to have to "snap out of it"..... Have had JJ a couple of times - but nothing else much to do anything with.... Wish I knew the real names of the players I'm up against - imagin ethere is a pro or two in the field.......
You may have seemed timid, but I saw one good laydown, so the signs are good mate.... :hope :hope :hope

Re: Good Luck GaF? This is proving to be a good hour for me...... :) One hand I'd like to discuss later though - AQs on the BB - Wizzerr by far the tightest player on the table (though he's loosened up now) raises 3xBB in middle position - AQs is a premium hand!!! But I didn't want to play against this guy (i.e. call out of position and see a flop with him), didn't have the chips to reraise and get away from it if he stuck around - so ended up folding - which I see as ridiculously tight!!!! Any thoughts? foldua7.jpg