HandicaP CrAcKeR SysteM

Ladyz & Gentz: :drums (Sorry for my poor English)I am a computer guy. After 6 months of winning , loosing & monitoring the odds (Back & Lay) on bet-exchange bookies , Finally i made a computer program. The reason that i picked this name is that: I used the Reverse Engineering method in this system , just like a Cracker.:dude The bad news is that: I'm very sorry , but i won't share the algorithm or the method that it picks the selections with u.:wall But the good news is that: I will share the selections with u absolutely for free.:ok There r too many factors in this program. Az much az u cannot imagine. Each of them have a percentage of affection on the outcome of the system. Like : Team news, Head to Head History, League Table, Form Analysing, .... Every factor every1 use in form computing. Plus there r many more factors like odds monitoring (back & lay) in exchange bookies. Plus searching over the Internet for other tipsters with profit and add their tips to the program too. Also i gather the results of many computer programs like mine , and add them to my system with a percentage of affection. and finally Bingo , the output is the selections u will see here. Plz don't ask me to share the system secrets with u. Just sit and watch the result. If i could make profit then bet on my selections. If i couldn't make a good profit , then FuKc me.:lol Best of luck.:hope Cheers , Bobi. We will win together on football betting.:ok

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: HandicaP CrAcKeR SysteM We will start with a 100 points bank. I will try to choose Odds higher than 1.60 The maximum bet on each selection will be 10 points. The system has a confident level from 1 to 10. For example: When we say 4/10 u can imagine that we will bet 4points on this bet. For example: Barcelona(-0.5,-1) 4/10 @ 1.80 4 points staked. Then the loose will be: -4 points. The profit will be: 3.2 points.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.