• 18:30 Stand Poker $2500 Sunday Roast
    • 19:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 AceFlushPoker WSOP Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Paddy Power $500 Added
    • 22:00 Dream Poker $50,000 (tiered) Freeroll

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th July**

I dont think i voted myself in for the focus games at all :unsure I've been really busy lately so i knew i wouldnt be able to give 100% in my games or make most of them. If i did reg for this then i apologise and will check what the focus game is in future and vote myself in :ok
Sorry Red - wasn't a dig at anyone - least of all you!!! Just wanted to highlight the potential benefits to us all if people who participate, "say" they are participating through the polls :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th July** Out on Virgin when my I foolishly played my TPTK and walked into a slow-played bigger PPr. :\ Then within 30 seconds my all in on Mansion was called by AK - who had nada, until the K hit the river..... out in 64th.:puke :@ LOL - his username? Stinker.:eyes

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th July** hello all, Very difficult for me tonights virgin game because i was having problems with my internet connection...had to sit out several times,lost some bets...after all it was not too bad...can someone tell me how i can see the prize structure...how many are paid....how much?...could'nt find it anywhere:$ . Did someone play the dream freeroll?....finished 86º,won $120...not a bad night after all :) Cheers